Ferret

Ive had a albino in season for a couple of weeks and it looks like a couple of sandies are coming into season as well neither of the hobs are interested in them at this time of year and im thinking about getting them jill jabbed .Ive never had ferrets coming into season this early

Thats very strange, never seen jills come in so soon, something is definatly out of sync there. I wonder if the albino has triggered the others?

I know it's not ethical to just breed for no reason, especially just as an experiment, but if the jill is a good one, would it be worth lining her, and seeing what happens?

What the deal with leaving ferrets in season without breeding or jill jab. i've spoken to vets about this and one said theres no harm to be done but the other said that it was really detrimental to the ferret. cant find any evidence for either side of the argument

What the deal with leaving ferrets in season without breeding or jill jab. i've spoken to vets about this and one said theres no harm to be done but the other said that it was really detrimental to the ferret. cant find any evidence for either side of the argument

http://www.all-about-ferrets.com/aplastic-...in-ferrets.html

Im not interested in breeding my jills but the snipped hobs not interested ,But while the rest look like wee polar bears the albino doesnt ,but shes in fine fettle and does a full days graft she's 4/5 years old so i dont know why she's coming into season ,the sandies are 8/9 years old they maybe feel there clock's ticking away

thats strange, but I know it happened here in Denmark too, this year and last year, both indoor and outdoor ferrets.

I blame the global warming, what else could it be? :unsure:

Maybe theres a few v-hobs out there which are a little early too?

There's one in Denmark, but again, thats a little far to go for you :laugh: