what a fight

Guest blackntan
carl froch v pascal definately the best fight i've seen for a long long time..... :notworthy:
Awesome is the word mate well done FROCHY well deserved champion :boxing::victory::victory::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

GREAT FIGHT FROCH WON , BUT 16 . 10 WHAT FIGHT WAS THAT JUDGE WATCHING PASCAL WILL BE BACK WELL DONE FROCH
was a great fight, froch is a hard b*****d!! at any minute either one of them could have Kod the other :o

one of the best fights ive seen in a long time and i bet a lot better than you can watch at 4 am this morning for £15!!

what was the harrisson fight result?

was a great fight better than i expected,the fight at 4am should be a beauty wee pacman is wan hardhittin fecker,want him to win him and hatton would be mouthwatering :boxing:

great fight. froch has done it the hard way. had nothing handed to him and worked his way to become a world champion. pascal was certainly no mug and full respect to both fighters. best fight ive watched in a long time

carl froch v pascal definately the best fight i've seen for a long long time..... :notworthy:

got to totally agree a brilliant fight just a bit peeved they usually call me for security not tonight the c***s :clapper::clapper::clapper:

you could have brought a ticket kash :whistling: