LURCHER BITCH STOLEN TONIGHT FROM NEWARK

that is a load of shit there are far more good travelling men than there is bad ones its only the bad ones you hear about so dont start talking about things you dont have a clue about

WELL FELLA ,

IVE GROWN UP WITH TRAVELLERS DATED THEIR SISTERS AS A KID AND LIVE IN AN AREA COVER IN THEM AND WANNABEES .................

AND I AINT MET A GOOD ONE YET .............. THERES NOT A TRAVELLER FAMILY IN THE COUNTRY THAT HASNT GOT A THEIF IN THE FAMILY ....... AND THATS A FACT !

SOMETHING BOTH ME AND MY MATES CAN SAY ...........

THE FACTS ARE ................. MOST OF THE DOGS AND BIRDS IN THIS COUNTRY GETTING STOLEN TODAY ARE BY TRAVELLERS

AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE TREATED LIKE LEPERS ................ IT REALLY DOES DEFIES BELIEF

I ALWAYS GIVE THE SAME BIT OF ADVICE TO LADS STARTING OUT IN THIS GAME .................

KEEP AWAY FROM TRAVELLERS AND ANYONE WHO KNOCKS AROUNDS WITH THEM ..........

.OVER THE YRS THERES A FEW LADS TURNED AROUND TO ME AND SAID THEY HAD WISHED THAT THEY HAD HEEDED MY ADVICE

DUCKWING

so u was good enough to been fetch up with travellers , u were good enough to date there sisters , perhaps u were the wanna be that could never fit in and got took for a dosser lol Edited by martini

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am from travelling blood ..and it shames me to admit this but travellers are without doubt the biggest thieves of dogs and birds in the uk ,,,by a country mile!!!!!!!i can,t stop at a site without some tit wanting to buy my dog or sell me a dog that for sure they neither bought as a pup or got legally.....any real traveller knows this ......it totally leaves me ashamed to be of traveller blood the way they behave towards normal hardworking people!!!!!!dog thieves should be hung!!!!!!!no if,s or but,s ......

Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have

bump
Lurcher Bitch stolen tonight. 16 months old from Newark in Nottinghamshire.

They have climbed a 7ft fence with barbed wire round the top, thrown a rabbit to the Rottweiler guard dog ??and broke the lock off the metal pen door. Must have been more than one of them. Neighbours have seen nothing.

Large reward for safe return, no questions asked..... am absolutely gutted !!

Also took my sons brindle 8 months old pup saluki greyhound bull greyhound,

picture is the most recent i have

bump