dig today

the keeper was happy with our result a nice big dog fox humanly despatched as it should be!

Been out with the terriers today on some new permission looking foward to a dig as not been out with terriers much due to me lamping every chance i get but with the ground frost down," lampins out, terrier works in" so its all good all the same! anyway down to the dig. we had checked at least 10 earths and numerous pipes before stumbling over the "freshly pulled 1 holer" to me its always good to see because i love a dig but saying this its not much of a test for a working terrier. i love big earths with tiers they prove a terriers worth the bitch i dug to is a decent bitch but not a patch on its litter sister i lost last year she is a terrier bred from a best to best breeding regardless of what cross they are no world beaters but do all i ask them and thats what matters. thd dig took about aslong to dig as it took me to right this but happy none the less regards Ryeuken ;)