crikey, some of you stalkers are moody b@stards

i took the dogs for a stroll today and saw a roe doe. For some reason only known to herself, she wouldnt jump the fence.

I was keeping hold of the dogs as they really wanted a go at her. She made her way up bank to evade us. as i followed her i noticed two stalkers on the fence. But they hadnt clocked me because of the fog. They were watching this doe, as was i because i wanted a photograph. Then i spooked her again and she made off into a reed bed. THe stalkers clocked me and one of them came over. :clapper:

It was like something out of a comic :D he started whinge-ing "i was just about to shoot that deer" the tosser, it was me who pushed it up to him in the first place. He started rabbiting on about it being no good to shoot now because of the adrenaline that would be pumping through it. I told him its all the same, i've eaten venison thats been "dogged" and it tastes fine to me.

ANyway he "asked" me to back track. and even suggested that i walk right round and he "wouldnt mind, if i pushed deer back towards him" :clapper: what does he think i am? a beater :laugh:

I couldnt be arsed with the hassle so i fecked off in the direction that i came from, tryin to be quiet :tongue2:

So it leads to the question ;-

are stalkers higher up in the heirarchy of the hunting world, or do they just think it

:D

Way above you lowly dog walkers mate .The elite of the sporting world if you like ,almost royalty.Lol.

Personally though i cant see anthing wrong with the way either party behaved .Sounds like a bit of friendly banter to me . Live and let live me

Might of been different if he pulled the trigger and you were behind the deer,

Now i'm only saying on both parts be carefull, as accidents can and will happen, he should of taken a good look around, he never spotted you :o

jesus.....

Now i'm only saying on both parts be carefull, as accidents can and will happen, he should of taken a good look around, he never spotted you :o

jesus.....

its a bit dodgy shooting in foggy weather

jesus.....

its a bit dodgy shooting in foggy weather

id be a it concerned there were people stalking where i was walking....and visa versa...we only stalk on private farmland with no walkers and I wouldnt want o stalk anywhere there was jo public wandering about!

i took the dogs for a stroll today and saw a roe doe. For some reason only known to herself, she wouldnt jump the fence.

I was keeping hold of the dogs as they really wanted a go at her. She made her way up bank to evade us. as i followed her i noticed two stalkers on the fence. But they hadnt clocked me because of the fog. They were watching this doe, as was i because i wanted a photograph. Then i spooked her again and she made off into a reed bed. THe stalkers clocked me and one of them came over. :clapper:

It was like something out of a comic :D he started whinge-ing "i was just about to shoot that deer" the tosser, it was me who pushed it up to him in the first place. He started rabbiting on about it being no good to shoot now because of the adrenaline that would be pumping through it. I told him its all the same, i've eaten venison thats been "dogged" and it tastes fine to me.

ANyway he "asked" me to back track. and even suggested that i walk right round and he "wouldnt mind, if i pushed deer back towards him" :clapper: what does he think i am? a beater :laugh:

I couldnt be arsed with the hassle so i fecked off in the direction that i came from, tryin to be quiet :tongue2:

So it leads to the question ;-

are stalkers higher up in the heirarchy of the hunting world, or do they just think it

:D

WE HAVE ONE OR TWO JUST LIKE THAT ON THE GROUND NEAR ME AND THEY ARE THE SAME , THEY THINK BECAUSE THEY HAVE FAC THEY ARE LORD AND GOD !!!!!!