Hi there everybody

Hi there folks just thought id share last night with you!

I was o the way home from a mates and saw a tarmaced side road which was a footpath so i parked up and walked up the road lamping the fields but never leaving the road and dog on lead! after ten mins set off back to van and then appears the local keeper(didnt know it was kept land it was a grassy hill) anyway he rung the police and told me its lucky i was right with him or i wouldnt of been working the next day!!!??? Then to be fair he was ok with me and me what to say to the police and just to expect a little bollocking,after 25 min they turn up i explain i as out walking and the keeper doesnt want to take it any further so i thought,happy days! Well as they are letting me out of back of car they say there taking my new lamp off me untill they investigate it further( which wont be until Monday at the earliest cos hes off duty)Because it might have been used in a crime??????

Its plainly obvious im going to get it back so why do they make things hard work,when isit in this country when you are not committing a crime,no wonder people drink more!!!

Just thought i share this with you!!!

Excellent web site

Happy hunting,if its possible!!! :(

Welcome to forum bud...

What right do they have to take your lamp, surely if that had been used in a crime so would the dog...

And if the keeper didn't want to take it any further i would have thought there was nothing to investigate.

Good luck

paddy

Yeh thanks lads and wuzzy i think your right im going in the morning only bought it on monday along with my dog so wont be best pleased if i dont get it back and im itching to get out also,been out of the game for a few years not the best welcome back lol !!