POLICE CRUELTY TO DOGS

Guest blackntan

just watched the video, i would take great pleasure kickin the pair of them round that yard, if that was joe public they would be jailed and rightly so. Traffic copper over here was caught drink drivin, fined and banned when most are jailed, suspended they had a hearin and he got his job back how do you have confidence in the corrupt feckers, well i dont.

No one is ever banged up for drink driving....the standard punishment for a first offence is a 12month ban and a large fine

Second offence and its 18months and a larger fine

sometimes 2years ban

However driving whilst disqualified is usually prison

Sounds he was lucky to get his job back.....but most people wouldn't lose their job in the first place for being done for drink driving (unless they were employed as a driver!)

The video of the two beating the dogs was obviously toned down for public viewing, as i doubt that the treatment shown alone would have got them convicted!

They will suffer for their actions

come to this Island and D.D. and see what you get mate, different sentences over here, 1 drug dealer just been given 15yrs he wouldnt of got 5 in the u.k.

HOW ARE YOU THIS EVENING MA'LUD :notworthy::whistling:

IM GRAND, NOT SEEN YOU AT THE BAR FOR A WHILE, KEEPIN LUCKY 8)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPECIALIZED DOG PAPERS ARE NOT THE PUBLIC DOMAIN , THE TABLOIDS LIKE THE MIRROR SUN AND STAR HAVE ANTIS, ON THERE STAFF THE RECENT BASC MAG WAS QUICK ENOUGH TO PRINT A PHOTO OF WHAT THEY THOUGHT A DEER POACHER LOOKS LIKE , A MAN WITH A FERRET BOX NETS AND A SMALL LURCHER, MY POINT BEING , CRUELTY TO DOGS CAN BE PERPETRATED BY PEOPLE THAT JOE PUBLIC THINK ARE ABOVE SUCH CRIME AND THE RSPCA AND LACS JUMP ON EVERY CASE AGAINST ARE COMMUNITY IT NOT TIME WE DONE LIKE WISE

they are for sale in wh smiths...you cant get much more public domain than that! its also been on the radio four news several times...is that not public domain either? Some of us dont read the tabloids :whistling:

Guest blackntan

they are for sale in wh smiths...you cant get much more public domain than that!

SO IS MICRO BIOLOGY FOR BEGINERS BUT I WOULD NOT BUY THAT AS MOST OF THE PUBLIC WOULD NOT BUY DOG MAGS :icon_eek: THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A FOOL SORRY MY MISTAKE! YOUR A WANKER Edited by blackntan

SO IS MICRO BIOLOGY FOR BEGINERS BUT I WOULD NOT BUY THAT AS MOST OF THE PUBLIC WOULD NOT BUY DOG MAGS :icon_eek: THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A FOOL SORRY YOUR A WANKER

might get meself that book "MICRO BIOLOGY FOR BEGINERS", not used the microwave much but if i read this book it may get me more confident to use it :big_boss: .

Guest blackntan

might get meself that book "MICRO BIOLOGY FOR BEGINERS", not used the microwave much but if i read this book it may get me more confident to use it :big_boss: .

LANS ME OLD MATE TRY TO BRING TO THE ATENTION OF PEOPLE ROUND THE COUNTRY WHAT HAPPEN IN NORTH WALES AND YOU GET RODGER FAR-LAPINGTON , ON STICKING UP FOR THE FOOOOKER

that twat needs a f**King good kicking and she needs F**king with a hedgehog, stupid *****.

trouble is they belong to the largest gang of thugs in this country, you will never beat them, unless its in a good old fashioned riot then you get the chance to even the score ;)

just watched the video, i would take great pleasure kickin the pair of them round that yard, if that was joe public they would be jailed and rightly so. Traffic copper over here was caught drink drivin, fined and banned when most are jailed, suspended they had a hearin and he got his job back how do you have confidence in the corrupt feckers, well i dont.

No one is ever banged up for drink driving....the standard punishment for a first offence is a 12month ban and a large fine

Second offence and its 18months and a larger fine

sometimes 2years ban

However driving whilst disqualified is usually prison

Sounds he was lucky to get his job back.....but most people wouldn't lose their job in the first place for being done for drink driving (unless they were employed as a driver!)

The video of the two beating the dogs was obviously toned down for public viewing, as i doubt that the treatment shown alone would have got them convicted!

They will suffer for their actions

come to this Island and D.D. and see what you get mate, different sentences over here, 1 drug dealer just been given 15yrs he wouldnt of got 5 in the u.k.

HOW ARE YOU THIS EVENING MA'LUD :notworthy::whistling:

IM GRAND, NOT SEEN YOU AT THE BAR FOR A WHILE, KEEPIN LUCKY 8)

Lanesra

I stand corrected, i didn't realise that the sentences were so severe there!

Obviously i was quoting the going rate for drink drive (section 5 RTA) here in england and wales.....If he was sentenced leniently then thats wrong, i think now its standard that Coppers drink driving lose their jobs unless there is exceptional circumstances

Compo

Seen working dog folk treat thier charges in the same manner....two examples from this very forum stick in me mind. One learned member adviced another that the best method of teaching a dog to heel was to whip it in the kite with a metal lead and another very recently described in detail how he/she punched (at full pelt) thier terrier for growling (marking) something unseen in the room. Bizarelly whatever the dog was growling at made the puncher shit themselves and leg it....though the terrier stayed ('while punched to'). Sauce for the goose.

Just cos other people do it doesn't make it right, and those two coppers have been punished and i am pretty sure they will lose their jobs also or recieve large fines from their pay!

There is a time and way to discipline a dog and punching one is un-acceptable, a harsh word is usually enough, i have clipped mine with the end of a leather lead,(again this was only in the circumstances and wouldn't be a regular thing-in fact i have only even done this once and it was to distract the dog from fighting another) but would never hit one with a chain

Black n tan...I am not sticking up for them.....I am simply saying that the case has been publicised, because some were saying that it had been kept quiet. Its been on the national radio news. I have no idea if its been on tv news as I dont watch tv at the moment.Of course im not sticking up for anyone who mistreats a dog, and I would have been the 1st to report them if i had seen them, Im sure there is no reason for you to be so agreesive and abusive in your posts aimed at me. we are all on the same side here!

Lots of incidences of coppers treating humans worse than they treat those dogs,now and again you get an insight into how the police machine really works and someone discretely videos a copper punching,kicking,or indiscriminately lashing out in temper,plain and simple,some go into the force for the ego trip and the sense of power they could never achieve in civvy street ;)

Lots of incidences of coppers treating humans worse than they treat those dogs,now and again you get an insight into how the police machine really works and someone discretely videos a copper punching,kicking,or indiscriminately lashing out in temper,plain and simple,some go into the force for the ego trip and the sense of power they could never achieve in civvy street ;)

Utter rubbish! lol..............

Back in the 70's 80's pre PACE i would of agreed, but in this day and age no. If they do join for the "Ego Trip" they soon get weeded out of the service!

I hate the police!!!! :thumbs:

Edited by artic

Its not absolute rubbish at all artic,I have seen it with my own eyes,I dont hate the police,I just think the force needs a good shake up and the quality of recruits needs to be upgraded,if theres no egotistical officers in the force how do you account for the attitudes of certain officers and the horror-stories of police beatings that leak out occassionally?