Rambo lines Nicky from Halifax

;) Odd title, 'Rambo lines' how much Rambo is in that dog Pidge, just curious ??

Not sure to be true it was supposed to be a reply to Daveo's thread as hes just got a pup and he wanted a pic of mine But instead I made by mistake a new thread.

I was wondering when youd reply to this thread as in the past youve mentioned that you know Nicky from Halifax and when I went to view to purchase pup he shown me his Beddies and explained that they were from the Rambo lines.

Hed let someone in the Lakes use his dog to line there bitch and as a payment he took 2 chocolate pups one dog and one bitch ie my bitch in payment.

a never new that them rambo bedlingtons was nickys lines i have seen them rambo lines all over the shop

nice to see a halifax lad doing good for is self :thumbs:

they're not... Rambo was owned by S Staley...... ;)

don't know what day of the week you were talking to Nick pidge,, but looking at your dog I would say there is a fair percentage of lakeland in that.. unless the bitch that was used had a lot of Rambo in her.. I don't know just surmising... ;)

a never new that them rambo bedlingtons was nickys lines i have seen them rambo lines all over the shop

don't know what day of the week you were talking to Nick pidge,, but looking at your dog I would say there is a fair percentage of lakeland in that.. unless the bitch that was used had a lot of Rambo in her.. I don't know just surmising... ;)

I See It was that when i collected pup 3 years ago we stood talking on his yard and he was explaining his dogs I know he didnt own the bitch but did own the dog and i also knew there was a fair bit of Lakie in there.

Im not upon the Beddies like yourself. When did they start putting Lakie in there and why?

Looks like i got the Rambo lines wrapped around my kneck,But im sure he did mention it was in the dogs.

I See It was that when i collected pup 3 years ago we stood talking on his yard and he was explaining his dogs I know he didnt own the bitch but did own the dog and i also knew there was a fair bit of Lakie in there.

Im not upon the Beddies like yourself. When did they start putting Lakie in there and why?

Looks like i got the Rambo lines wrapped around my kneck,But im sure he did mention it was in the dogs.

Rambo was a KC bedlington, but was bred to many non ped bedlingtons.