Picked my lurcher up.

Well as mentioned in a previous thread,i travelled up to woodga's to pick up my first lurcher.

He is a fantastic dog,quiet in the house and kennal,just spending time with him bonding and a some training.Took for a big run yesterday on the fields,boy can he shift :icon_eek::yes: .

Thanks again to woodga and longdogrunner :victory:

Me and my dad with the new dog and woodga's dog,lucy who my dad wanted to take home with him :laugh::laugh:

thDSCF0150-1.jpg

thDSCF0148.jpg

Sorry about the small pics,i don't know what happened.

Edited by MR TEA POT

that dog wont be bad if woodgas recomended it and had it for a while :clapper:

best of look with it mate hope you have the land to work it on thats half the battle.

colin has land in abbundance up there. my little dog had his first catch on colins land.

he is a gentleman and hope i can call him a friend.

didnt manage to get up last season but hope to get uo with towzer this season hopefully

once again best of look

chippy

Thanks for the replies folks,can't wait to get him hunting.

Thanks for sorting the photos woodga,you can see MY dog in all his glory :D .

LDR hope it will be a season to remmber.

CHIPP Y,I am taking back up woodga's in jan to get him started on the lamp :clapper: ,just putting all the time i have at the mo bonding with him and some training.

HIPPYCHICK,join the queue for this dog,even woodga's neighbours came out to say goodbye to the dog :laugh::laugh: ,there was tears when i left :laugh::laugh:

Edited by MR TEA POT

you better look after MY dog just do the basics on the fences like i told you a little more weight and then plenty of road work to tone him up and we will start him when you come up in january shouldnt be a problem , try and see what he is like with sheep first he should be steady enough but better be sure ;) see you soon and remember to bring my copy of edrd ;)