hard dogs

just wondering if you lads with hard digging dogs ever tried using a portomag box to heal deep wounds a lot quicker,they allso make the scare tissue more elasticy,so the old scares dont open back up so easily,obviously the sooner the dogs heald the sooner it would be back to ground.greyhound and lurcher owners swear by them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

porta mag uses a magnetic field to aid recovery ..... trev uses one after a hard shag :D:D:D

Its more for tendon, ligament and muscle repair, it certainly wont help heal open wounds or speed up the recovery of scar tissue to make it more elasticated.

I sold mine goat boy, having two kids in the same year is the best form of contraceptive known to man, ask yourself why??? its like a cryptic clue, the answer is in the question lol lol :D:D:D

I wont be needing a mag box for a long time lol.

While were on the subject, when mags opened the present you brought over i had to be picked up off the f*****g floor with laughter, they all thought i was gone mad and couldnt see what i was laughing at. A fluffy f****n sheep i ask myeslf, do you ever think of anything else :p:D:D:D:D :whistle:

trev-obviously the makers are idiots,allso the greyhound trainers world over,or perhaps you dont know how they work and what they do to the blood flow,perhaps you are the idiot,talking about a subject you obviosly know nothing about.

research shows that the second stage of healing is accelerated by 120%,with magnopulse therapy(this is quoted from a magnopulse users manual)

Bullshit, the boxes are not designed for injurys consistent with digging dogs, if they were they would be marketed towards them.

They are designed for the speeding up in the healing process of ligament, muscle and tendon damadge.

I have one here, i dig my dogs regularly and i never put a terrier into one.