any pics of grayhound ferrets

kx100

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have sum small jills about stoat size if that counts as grayhound type

it is a long long time ago that i first herd grayhond type from a old boy in truro

i was getting my first ferret and he sead dunt get one uve they grayhund ones

theys fur razs

for non cornish Do not get one of thouse grayhound type ferrets they are for rats

Edited by ratman 1

Why wont anyone explain what one is, I've got a skinny frmale ferret, absolute brilliant worker, fast a sfuck, but her parents werent greyhounds, the mum was albino, and the dad was a whppitxbeddlington. Took some doing to get the hob into the burrow, but we got there in the end. and it produced somee real wick brindle looking ferrets...

I have had ferrets most of my life, "big hobs" jills but i have now got the understanding that small jills work best for me i have two greyhound mini`s both are four months old.shown the door three times and had seventeen to date will try and get some pics up, there six inches long one silver one black both sisters will be breeding in the future with a silver-hob thats is the best ferret i`ve got "there are also some ferrets called lurtcher ferrets" in witch are smaller again....

I have had ferrets most of my life, "big hobs" jills but i have now got the understanding that small jills work best for me i have two greyhound mini`s both are four months old.shown the door three times and had seventeen to date will try and get some pics up, there six inches long one silver one black both sisters will be breeding in the future with a silver-hob thats is the best ferret i`ve got "there are also some ferrets called lurtcher ferrets" in witch are smaller again....

LOL, Bollocks.... thats just been made up by some guy who has bred a small ferret!!!

It's a myth.

Theres no myth about it, It is what me and the other fella said, A different term for albino

It's not a term for an albino ferret at all lol. A greyhound ferret is supposed to be a thinner, more mobile and athletic strain of ferret. These agile ferrets do exist but i dont think they are that much different from normal ferrets that they need a different name to categorise them. It's nothing to do with the colour. Obviously ferrets have different qualities about them,but a ferrets a ferret.

when i was young greyhound ferrets were the ones that reared and fed their ferrets bread and milk by their owners and as a result were thin and runty ,they looked greyhoundy but came with all sorts of problems , lak of staminer and problems when bred from .