Purse netting without ferrets

I've just been shown how to purse netting using smoke pellets instead of ferrets to chase the rabbits out.

Great fun, highly successful, cheap and easy to do.

Smoke generated with plumbers pipe test smoke cartridges.

Rabbits bolted from the warren in seconds and I didn't get bitten by an overexcited ferret.

Anyone else tried it?

• Sad 1

I've just been shown how to purse netting using smoke pellets instead of ferrets to chase the rabbits out.

Great fun, highly successful, cheap and easy to do.

Smoke generated with plumbers pipe test smoke cartridges.

Rabbits bolted from the warren in seconds and I didn't get bitten by an overexcited ferret.

Anyone else tried it?

I'll have to try that ! is it legal ?

yeah right mate john b tried it and it didnt work i have aso tried it with a rat smoker and it didnt work :hmm:

well obviously a rat smoker won,t work , you need a rabbit smoker for rabbits , durr

i dont think you can get rabbit smoker mate but i would rather use a ferret anyways but john be tried it with smoke cartridges and it didnt work :yes:

Edited by ferret boy charlie
yeah right mate john b tried it and it didnt work i have aso tried it with a rat smoker and it didnt work :hmm:

well obviously a rat smoker won,t work , you need a rabbit smoker for rabbits , durr

i dont think you can get rabbit smoker mate but i would rather use a ferret anyways but john be tried it with smoke cartridges and it didnt work :yes:

:wallbash::wallbash:

• Haha 1

I've tried it once when trying to get a chain saw smoker to work.I bolted 1 rabbit might have been only 1 at home,never tryed it since.Might give it another try you have all got me wondering :)

Ferreting is more fun and tryed and tested.P1

:wallbash::wallbash:

:rolleyes::laugh: