my new kennels

just the front panels that need a bit of altering, bring the mesh a bit further down, just put another 2x2 piece across about 2/3 ft up the panel and take the wood out from there up. if they are full mesh fornt the wind/rain will howl through them, leave the sides as they are. good job :clapper:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the finished article

PICT0104.jpg

What DID you spend 400 notes on fella..

Odd set up, it's neither a shed nor a run, have the dogs got boxes inside for them to go in.. ??

what's in front of it, Looks like a pond ?? if so where you going to swill it out to ??

What material is on the roof?

Just asking, not knocking..

• 2 weeks later...
i understand what you are saying its just banter in side each kennel are there sleeping box,s witch are razed up off the floor both lurchers can easly jump up on to there box and have a full view off each other they can see what is going off out side and i can see them and they can see me the terriers as you can see in the pictures have there meshed window at the bottom of there door cheers mickb
to be honest mate the boarding should av been lowerd and more mesh ny reason for this is for light to get to the dog but also ventalation which keeps your pen floors dry as nothing worse for the dogs health good looking workmanship though mate