FORUM SHUTDOWN???

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not let only recomended people join like moochers and then you can siv out the idiots :yes:

:nono: :nono: :nono: why should you need recommending i tried to register on moochers when i first got a pc but i dont know anyone who goes on,so i couldn't get on not everyone knows loads of like minded people,Then there is folk new to the sport or thinking of starting up who may not know anyone this is an open forum & is all the better for it, you get :wankerzo4: in all walks of life, just don't let them spoil it for the rest. ATB Pritch

why not let only recomended people join like moochers and then you can siv out the idiots :yes:

It doesn't work like that buddy, by doing this you isolate GENUINE people with an interest in fieldsports... I've been there done that, and I know... If we are all legal then we have nothing to hide... What you find is people and forums that require you to know someone, these members think its safer but its not, you only need one person, yes one person to get on there or get hold of a computer and thats your tight ship gone... But other than that, these types of sites tend to cherry pick good members from an open forum like this and use that to their advantage... To be honest how many of you would be here now if this was a closed forum, how many people would we shut the doors on who want to learn and share experiences with us... we are here to promote fieldsports not to turn beginners and experienced people with a common interest like ourselves away....

Good Hunting :victory:

Great Stuff , lets hope thats the wake up call we all needed concerning every site we may use. I think it would be a better bet that anyone joining should have to be vetted by two - three members this could help keep out elements who may have less than pro fieldsport motives.

its a shame it has to come to something like this, as i keep myself to myself,so would never have been able to join as what happened with moochers i couldnt get on there "not that ive missed much according to some".but i can see where your coming with the vetting scheme.