court floor

it is my understanding that concrete only burns when it is in wet form?? once it has dried and fully gone off i cant see it being a problem at all

Was just about to say that mate.Are you getting the ferts on the float lol

lol they'd definatly do a better job than me!

having a slope is fine, if you have a drain for cleaning within the court, but having a slope to let urine run off, wont work, they dont wee the amount to cause a tidalwave, better to just clean them out on a regular basis

thanks for ya help! what if it gets wet from rain will it burn then? sorry if i am asking to much lol i just wanna make sure! i had these great plans for the court revamp and then my mate said that and no im all :hmm:

No mate, cement chemically alters when it hardens. :thumbs:

oh and put some curtains up while your about it :icon_redface:

come on, concrete has been used for years, our floors, dog runs,ferret courts, have you noticed an influx of stories in the paper of humans and animals with burnt feet :icon_redface:

just make sure its gone off good and proper, before introducing the ferrets back in, paint it with floor paint if your overly worried, or take our word for it

my outside court floor, yes its concrete

post-5267-1224848294.jpg