bbc 1 inside out

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive tried to watch it but the content does not seem to be working try again later! :wallbash:

What was the program called bud?

On BBC wales IOLO WILLIAMS has done a program the last two weeks, was about snaring Badgers last night, last week there was a chap digging them and drawing them with lurchers. :whistling:

I went on google and put IOLO WILLIAMS and it came up on BBC I Player

Guest smashygadge

well that programme just watched it nevermind how much that cost to make .and i noticed not once was it stated the legalitys of what you can hunt with a dog.just tottal downside to us hunters and what socaily bad people we are.then when 20 police stop a man with permission to hunt they skip past the piont he is legal and carry on going on as tho their right.well looks like a lot will be on asbo next year lol :wallbash::thumbdown:

Guest smashygadge
don,t want to sidetrack thread but i've got to aske smashygadge if he is anti shooting or will he debate this on general talk?

why should i be anti shooting

it dosnt rock my boat i stated when the man was stopped by 20 people then produces pemission the programme moves swiftly on to dog men.no need to dabate and im sorry if i missed somthing .ive only seen so much on bbc 1 internet thing :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
no broadband awh well by sounds of the other thread it was a total waste of police time and money.

sounds like their trying to get the genral puclic and do gooders on side :whistling:

You didn't miss much to be honest, what a load of biased left wing shite. It made me remember why I don't bother watching BBC news very often these days. God knows mow many times they mentioned the word 'poachers.'

They kept banging on about how hunting with dogs is illegal, no mention of it still being legal to take rabbits.

They came across a defender caked in mud, and thought they'd hit gold. Smart comments like 'That looks like it's seen some action!' I thought, well, yes it's an off road vehicle, they're not all used for ferrying kids to fecking school! :wallbash:

Turned out to be a gamekeepers 4X4.

no its not good ,i find it hard enough .

and i also go out of my way to do it legally as much as i can .

but for a programme as you state not to mention the lagalitys of the way dogs can still be used aswell is tottally wrong,they could atleast of given an accurate equation accross the board of the game.

i no too well what it feels like to be looked down on being in the sport .

but theirs the side i do it legal i do it for exersise for me and my 6 dogs it keeps me clean from drink drugs and all the other crime possible nowadays ,so people like me and you trying to live a honest life and enjoying some decent sport we now have to feel as tho we are all criminals .

and so will 99% of the genral public who watched the programme.

i really find it hard to get my head around it i honestly do ,looking at the total world and the crime that is really going on today. :thumbs: keep hunting

As we all knwo the law is a shambles mate...........................

for example: it is now legal for your 16 old son to have gay sex (if so inclined) with the local 60 year old bum feckin homo.......................but it illegal to course a hare with a dog which is the most natural ting in the world :icon_eek::icon_eek: ????????

(extreme I know.....but just goes to show|)

this is it paul and i dont no what they are trying to acheive in the longrun.

is it for england to be one big zoo so we can all go out and walk around our great big open animal park.to me to run a dog against a rabbit a hare a fox and a deer is the most natural thing ever on this earth same as a man tickling fish in a river for food we all have the hunter gather in our genes its what makes most of us human.but on the other hand its ok to go out get a gun and go out maming animals taking pot shots at things or become a propper hunter and pop bred pheasents all winter ,poluting the air with guns popping on a saturday sunday morning because theirs some tax in that .it is a real shame.and our children need educating in the right to hunt the land rather than stuck in doors dreaming about feckall and growing up criminals or disturbed by the lack of life :victory:

oh i did state the guns and phesent brigade dosnt make me an anti .

i stated if a dog runs somthing its got a chance it will live on .

and that theirs less money in the game than pheasent :D

:wallbash: wish i hadn't watched it! these programes do my sweed in. Was quite funny when they found the 4x4 covered in mud and thought they'd struck gold :clapper: There are more important things to worry about in this country than a few people out coursing! What a waste of money and time.
no broadband awh well by sounds of the other thread it was a total waste of police time and money.

sounds like their trying to get the genral puclic and do gooders on side :whistling:

You didn't miss much to be honest, what a load of biased left wing shite. It made me remember why I don't bother watching BBC news very often these days. God knows mow many times they mentioned the word 'poachers.'

They kept banging on about how hunting with dogs is illegal, no mention of it still being legal to take rabbits.

They came across a defender caked in mud, and thought they'd hit gold. Smart comments like 'That looks like it's seen some action!' I thought, well, yes it's an off road vehicle, they're not all used for ferrying kids to fecking school! :wallbash:

Turned out to be a gamekeepers 4X4.

no its not good ,i find it hard enough .

and i also go out of my way to do it legally as much as i can .

but for a programme as you state not to mention the lagalitys of the way dogs can still be used aswell is tottally wrong,they could atleast of given an accurate equation accross the board of the game.

i no too well what it feels like to be looked down on being in the sport .

but theirs the side i do it legal i do it for exersise for me and my 6 dogs it keeps me clean from drink drugs and all the other crime possible nowadays ,so people like me and you trying to live a honest life and enjoying some decent sport we now have to feel as tho we are all criminals .

and so will 99% of the genral public who watched the programme.

i really find it hard to get my head around it i honestly do ,looking at the total world and the crime that is really going on today. :thumbs: keep hunting

As we all knwo the law is a shambles mate...........................

for example: it is now legal for your 16 old son to have gay sex (if so inclined) with the local 60 year old bum feckin homo.......................but it illegal to course a hare with a dog which is the most natural ting in the world :icon_eek::icon_eek: ????????

(extreme I know.....but just goes to show|)

this is it paul and i dont no what they are trying to acheive in the longrun.

is it for england to be one big zoo so we can all go out and walk around our great big open animal park.to me to run a dog against a rabbit a hare a fox and a deer is the most natural thing ever on this earth same as a man tickling fish in a river for food we all have the hunter gather in our genes its what makes most of us human.but on the other hand its ok to go out get a gun and go out maming animals taking pot shots at things or become a propper hunter and pop bred pheasents all winter ,poluting the air with guns popping on a saturday sunday morning because theirs some tax in that .it is a real shame.and our children need educating in the right to hunt the land rather than stuck in doors dreaming about feckall and growing up criminals or disturbed by the lack of life :victory:

you hav'nt seen me shoot :D

It's all too easy to highlight the bad elements in any fieldsport, as Inside Out did last night with the lampers and you have done with the shooters smashy.The thing is it's the minority that get the rest of us a bad name,far better for us not to highlight these clowns and try and stick together. :yes:

You say "if a dog runs something it's got a chance", but a shooters response might be, "what chance did the badger have with 4 dogs on it?"

Do you see where i'm coming from?

aswell of discussing things on the forum, it might be worth sending a complaint to the bbc? highlighting that due to comments made in the programme, people may be persecuted by the general public, when carrying out legal activites e.t.c, and could end up wasting police time? I've done this about iolo's programmes, and had a poor answer, but i'm gonna keep on at them!!!