HERE GOES I CANT STAY AWAY FROM POSTING VIDEO ADDED PAGE 2

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1

rounding them rabbits up with the landrover,it is still out there i will get some footage to show how we keep are dogs fit through summer when its not the right time to walk, before i get slated for posting again, its by populer demand i have come back,and not to let a few tossers win,theres no show of antics here no big headedness just a plain video to show i have the best dogs anyway i will head out at 8.30 and see what we can do,this is only practice for this new film ooty and mackem are bringing out staring markbrick and all the others who wish to do a bit for charity

Edited by markbrick1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I be cast as the dumb whingeing blonde who starts off hating his guts and then falls in love and ends up going along on the adventure cos I just cant resist? :clapper:

Seriously though, look forward to the vids Mark :thumbs: You have more patience than me, I can never seem to get the night time footage right :doh::no:

Your names already down as the love-interest Sarah,the script decrees you seduce our lead-man as he flicks his beam around,your epilepsy is triggered by the flashing beam,Mark thinks your moans are self-pleasuring and joins in at which point you come to from your fit :blink:

Guest Rabbiteer

Im just playing at the moment, and im not sure how good it will be.

Im currently experimenting with video done under NIGHT VISION. If it turns out ok, I maybe able to offer another dimension to your DVD.

On a sadder note, if this thing is for charity you know its going to be copied the first day it goes out.

All the best,

Rabbiteer

txt from mark,ooty here bring you the news live as it happens,msg;im on at last,not exactly sure what his on,is shara with him?? :wub: ,will bring you updates as they come in . long as he doesnt put the landy in the ditch while his texting :rofl:

Edited by ooty
Im just playing at the moment, and im not sure how good it will be.

Im currently experimenting with video done under NIGHT VISION. If it turns out ok, I maybe able to offer another dimension to your DVD.

On a sadder note, if this thing is for charity you know its going to be copied the first day it goes out.

All the best,

Rabbiteer

no worries there mate the you'l be able to tell the genuine ones,they will be hand written in black marker with spelling mistakes. :thumbs: