if you cant beat them join them!

my girlfreind was an out and out town girl then i got back into ferreting and lurchers and now shes mad keen to come with me and loves nothing better than wondering the feilds in the middle of the night :thumbs:

Edited by the fezz
Guest hpool_hunter

never again for me , lol :icon_eek: ...

the constant * RUN FOR YOUR LIFE* thing , annoys me , cant catch a thing when shes out , beam on - dog busting to go , then you hear her shout top of her voice -

if she could keep quiet and * enjoy* it - then no bother , id love her to be out with me - but untill then , shes on the sofa or out with her mates :tongue2::tongue2:

Guest oldskool
I love it when my mrs comes out ...she couldnt see the point in any of it till i took her fishing with me....

She is now mad for both fishing and lamping and always on my case to take her with me.

i love it when mine comes with me too, but feck me, if i had a penny for everytime i had to walk back and pull her out when she got stuck in the mud i could retire... barbed wire is another one she hasnt got the hang of lol...

f**k no too anoying to listen to. and you only have to listen to them moan, cant climb over that its too dark

Reckon that depends on whether she really wants to be there and whether she knows what shes supposed to do. My missus had never done it till we met but then she has her own dog and gun and enjoys it! Maybe not as much as me but shes getting there! :D

i would take my girlfriend no probs,she has seen rabbits caught in the day by the dog we used to have ,

now we have 2 pups and in a couple of months i will be taking them out,

she as got a favorite, im shure she will want to come, but she will have to stop talking

all the time...... if she can! :whistling:

Guest smashygadge

wouldnt take one no ,i find it the only time im free from the nagging whinging watching ways .

and my nights out which iam going to start taking longer about,because of her in doors, are my only free space from it all.

if your all loved up in the honeymoon period good luck .

the only way it would ever happen, is if i was with one that was genuinly into and hardened to the whole scene and kept her gob shut at that.mine moans if i slip dogs daytime nevermind night,nothing but a hindrence.but i will say my daughter will make a good hunting women ,she loves the game :whistling:

Guest markbrick1

mine came with me for 9 yrs :thumbs::thumbs: she stopped about 2 yrs ago as i started drivin as i couldnt get round all my fields and the farmer wanted them wabbits gone :no::no::no: so angelaa stopped coming with me as she doesnt like driving only walking,all the best mark