trapping company

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest essexkeeper

I and a lot of keepers down here use this company a lot, it is run by an ex gamekeeper and trapper. They make their own snares which we buy here and are excellent and cheap comapred to some of the crap about.

Regards

Gary

cheers for the site looks like some good stuff on there. with the trouble i'm having with my live catch traps I like the idea of the rabbit lure musk!

dont't use them i ordered 10 fenn traps didn't arrive e mailed them told them urgent gave me delivery date

still did,nt arirve promised another date did,nt arrive e mailed again was told they had stopped doing fenn traps if i had been told in first place might not have lost nice little contract

I am Ian who is one of the owners, pestrid you have been issued with a refund and I am sorry for the trouble caused but we did have a genuine problem with Fenn over price rises and supply and decided to move to Springer. Out of good will I will send you a couple of bodygrip or springer traps free your choice.

Regards

Ian

Ok the cat is amongst the pidgeons lol,what do i get for all this advertising ive just given lol...... :good:

so where the f**k is my refund then ian , i,m still waiting after 18 months :realmad:

don,t buy of this prick , he is a conman and has diddled loads of people including myself, he talks loads of bullshit about being burgled and then going bankrupt ,what a sad twat to have to make a living by being dishonest and robbing hard working people of there cash

if you have paid for fenns then fenns it should be , not f*****g springers as they are a cheap copy of fenns, the best bet is to stear clear of this site , you have been warned

now ian didn,t i say i would slag you off, man of my word

Thats two people on this site that has had bad dealings with you trapandsnare/essexkeeper.You can both forget anything that i was going to buy off you or vica versa :no: .

Moleys word is good enough for me and should be good enough for others on this forum,as moley said "you have been warned" :realmad:

so where the f**k is my refund then ian , i,m still waiting after 18 months :realmad:

don,t buy of this prick , he is a conman and has diddled loads of people including myself, he talks loads of bullshit about being burgled and then going bankrupt ,what a sad twat to have to make a living by being dishonest and robbing hard working people of there cash

if you have paid for fenns then fenns it should be , not f*****g springers as they are a cheap copy of fenns, the best bet is to stear clear of this site , you have been warned

now ian didn,t i say i would slag you off, man of my word

"Hell knoweth no fury like a Trapper scorned"........ :realmad: