terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

Hunting was a bit slow yesterday, although one was accounted for by one of the guns, first fox was flushed right under the huntsmans feet, tight in a bramble patch, big dog fox that led the hounds a merry dance, then crossed a river in full flood, and back up the hill into a place where we dont have permission, was a cracking hunt though :victory: alot of people seem to slate blackntan on here i for one wont as this guy has done alot for our gun pack, and sourced alot of materials for our new hunt kennels( free of charge) he is an assett to our hunt !!!!!
ha ha :icon_redface: , i shot over to , the CV after we finished DR got another 3 they got 8 thats what them phots are UP AT TH ALL VERY CRIPTIC BUT YOU LL NO WHAT I MEAN

Praise for you B&T whats the world comin too.......what next flatcap sayin he wants a day out with you :whistling::whistling::whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh: .

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: would not have a nice looking terrier like them show winner,s try taken sum pic's of sum proper workers's from north wales instead of just the shows CLOWN
you fooooking blind or somthing am amazed you can count to three, :icon_eek: OH AND I TAKE EVERY CARE WITH WORKING TERRIERS ,NO FACES , NO PLACES, THEN YOU GET SOME BEAUT COMING ON SHOUTING CLOWN, :hmm: Edited by blackntan

WHY the f%*k wouldn,t you want a smart looking dog??????????. For christ,s sake if a dog works AND looks good then whats the problem..yes some of the dogs at working shows will never see anything BUT a fair percentage do. Are people saying a dogs got to look like a bag of shit to be a true working terrier..Come on people ,comments like that show that you know f**k all.Like I said before, my Mrs got to work ,but I,m glad she looks good as well..

Cheers again B+T for a great thread..I,m off now to kick my dog in the face ,apparently if she,s ugly as F**k she,ll be a better worker :whistling:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: would not have a nice looking terrier like them show winner,s try taken sum pic's of sum proper workers's from north wales instead of just the shows CLOWN
so what your sayin a terrier that has good conformation, looks good, and wins the odd show cant work ???? or are you sayin you would only have a dog thats marked ????
Guest blackntan
so what your sayin a terrier that has good conformation, looks good, and wins the odd show cant work ???? or are you sayin you would only have a dog thats marked ????

dont rise to the bait if buggie 321 dont know a working terrier when he see's one , leave him to it :icon_eek:
Guest blackntan
ANYONE,

Cant see the pictures of the dogs, anyone know why???

Voon.

great pics of some very good dogs, owners shud be proud to see em on here not moaning

wd b+t :clapper:

WAIT TILL I PUT TERRIERS YOU WOULD NOT HAVE IN YOUR YARD ON :laugh::D:icon_eek:
Guest blackntan
well b&t, then it will be like a battle field in here.

Voon, send a PM to the admin of the forum. mybe your computer need a software upgrade. :)

but do it soon, there is some nice lookin dog's in this thread.

best regards.

has the dog on the left had its ears cropped