terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: would not have a nice looking terrier like them show winner,s try taken sum pic's of sum proper workers's from north wales instead of just the shows CLOWN
you fooooking blind or somthing am amazed you can count to three, :icon_eek: OH AND I TAKE EVERY CARE WITH WORKING TERRIERS ,NO FACES , NO PLACES, THEN YOU GET SOME BEAUT COMING ON SHOUTING CLOWN, :hmm:

i think your an argumentive clown that loves show dogs two, i bet u havent seen all them dogs working!! :wallbash::gunsmilie:

and your names donkey :thumbs:

o yes, got a problem with my name cause i have an opinion, is he hard is he ft im so scared! :icon_redface:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to do alot of working terrier show judging at hunt/game fairs and its nice to see the pics that B&T put up. When judging you dont know if the terrier is a great worker or not, but I always look for working scars, missing teeth, etc first, except of course puppy class. I dont judge these days - cause I got heavily condemned for doing so. Especially from the ladies!! Arguments in the ring, etc. But as I always told them - it's a working terrier show!!! :clapper:

Guest blackntan

This thread is not about shows , the pictures were took at shows of terriers i considerd to be working terriers , i enjoy all the banter as it gives you an insight into who is interested in terriers these days , to the people who down cry shows , ive said it before dont go and dont pass coment on them stick to what you do they will not affect you,

Guest blackntan
smart or ugly if they work who cares,my old dog was know by a lot of good digging men but he was no looker,a think blackntan as done a good post,shows shouldnt be taken seriously its a bit of fun a attend may be 2 or 3 each year its a ride out with the kids to me :thumbs: !!
AND THATS ALL IT IS :clapper:
smart or ugly if they work who cares,my old dog was know by a lot of good digging men but he was no looker,a think blackntan as done a good post,shows shouldnt be taken seriously its a bit of fun a attend may be 2 or 3 each year its a ride out with the kids to me :thumbs: !!

YES 2 OR 3 A YEAR NOT 6 OR 7 A MONTH ALL SUMMER LIKE SOME :whistling::whistling::icon_redface:

Guest blackntan

YES 2 OR 3 A YEAR NOT 6 OR 7 A MONTH ALL SUMMER LIKE SOME :whistling::whistling::icon_redface:

8000 hits and still only the one KNOB HEAD

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

FCUK ME, its the show police, 2-3 a year is OK, the law according to Flatcock. :clapper: