arthur nixon russells

• 3 weeks later...

nixons russells are one of the few white strains left that do what it says on the tin WORK ,strong type dogs good heads and a would agree a bit of bull blood in the mix how much a dont know,i have know of arthur and his terriers for a long time always good reports and very well respected in the dog circles :thumbs: !!

its open talk like this about a man an is dogs on the net that attracted the dog thieves in the first place. peole should know better, especially people who claim to know this man,
we live in strange times you are right that there are a certain breed of low life scum out there who stole AN terriers but to blame this site or the INTERNET is a bit over the top AN likes to show his terriers and does a bit of judging so is open to the attention of the scum any way, his terrier type has served him well over the years to me they are Russel type strong looking digging dogs, i believe he had some success in getting some of his terries back, THE SCUM WHO STOLE THEM SHOULD BE ON HERE PHOTOS NAMES NO GOOD PUTTING ADDRESS AS THE SCUM DON'T STAY IN ONE PLACE LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE ONE

I doubt if the thieving scrotes are on the t'interweb,more likely came about from all the books etc he's been in.If we did'nt talk about terriermen and their dogs like AN,BN,KG etc the terrier section would be a fairly boring place with pics of dead foxes and smashed up dogs.No ones ever given any info on here about him that would help thieves.JMO

Whats this thread all about it started of about someone asking about arthur nixon terriers like they do about nuttall and middleton and now you are talking about arthur nixon not wanting people to talk about his dogs bet he didn't mind when his dogs were getting a name for themselves talking about his dogs on this site wont put them at risk anymore than anyone elses dogs from dog theives so shut up talking s*#t if we cant talk about lines of terriers that have made a name as good working strains we might aswell shut the working terrier section down.

Whats this thread all about it started of about someone asking about arthur nixon terriers like they do about nuttall and middleton and now you are talking about arthur nixon not wanting people to talk about his dogs bet he didn't mind when his dogs were getting a name for themselves talking about his dogs on this site wont put them at risk anymore than anyone elses dogs from dog theives so shut up talking s*#t if we cant talk about lines of terriers that have made a name as good working strains we might aswell shut the working terrier section down.

well said saxon,the terrier games full of rim lickers seize every oportunity to say "Hey A.N is a pal of mine,i know him well"...thats what they really want to say..,