socks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not me mate.

If someone wants to try it on on the open forum 'll reply in like manner.

Leeview/patina/SF is simply continuing an old animosity he previously conducted on 2 forums (maybe 3, can't remember if he posted on Ferrets Forum) about 3 years ago.

However, I'm perfectly prepared to drop it if Leeview/patina/SF does :boogie:

There wasn't a 'deal'.

I asked for more details and you failed to provide.

And it wasn't Flaming, it was on a fluffy pet site called Right2Reply. Where you were big mates with 'jojoamojo' as I recall.

Wrong again droid, Ive never been on right2reply the deal was you'd bring your pet ferrets up Id lend you my collars and see if they would work, after all that was my point not all ferrets work(or terriers for that matter) but you claimed they would and I said I would prove to you the difference twixt a worker and a messer, and just remind me your thoughts on breeding for working ability and line breeding

Y.I.S Leeview

this subject is becoming more & more frequent on this section... working ferret, pet ferret or working pet ferret !

its all getting boring now !

one thing i will say is that it always seems like the same people are making arguements or looking for arguements...

just get on with things..

edited to say: why dont you lot keep your arguements in pm, your turning this section to shit !

Wrong again droid, Ive never been on right2reply the deal was you'd bring your pet ferrets up Id lend you my collars and see if they would work, after all that was my point not all ferrets work(or terriers for that matter) but you claimed they would and I said I would prove to you the difference twixt a worker and a messer, and just remind me your thoughts on breeding for working ability and line breeding

Y.I.S Leeview

Not as Leeview, anyway.

My views on line breeding etc have been aired here. They haven't changed, but might if genetic research indicates otherwise.

I've never claimed that all ferrets would work well. My point was (and still is) that working ability is independent of breeding, since it's complex behavioural trait, not an inherited one. You claimed that working ability could beenhanced by breeding.

Half your problem with me is that you simply don't understand the concepts I'm trying to get across. Wasn't it you that claimed that Waardenburgs Syndrome ( a genetic disorder) was contagious? :laugh:

Edited by droid
Who gives a shite......the board is full of antis anyway.

Its a bit like pin the tail on the donky, point at any member and you could be right..............who cares!

Live life, love, be free, run naked on the grass.............drink fine wine from used underpants, walk naked into a cold mountain stream..........

Do you care?, I dont........

Faffle!!!!

Now thats my motto in life... thief!!! :laugh:

Who cares anyway, I hunt, I keep within the law I don't post stupid illegal images.... I couldn't give a shit what ferret or dog owners do be it hunting or whatever as long as they first and foremost look after their animals.... Why waste your own time getting concerned about other people let them do their thing and we can do ours.... are any of them affecting us???

Y.I.S Leeview

Not as Leeview, anyway.

My views on line breeding etc have been aired here. They haven't changed, but might if genetic research indicates otherwise.

I've never claimed that all ferrets would work well. My point was (and still is) that working ability is independent of breeding, since it's complex behavioural trait, not an inherited one. You claimed that working ability could beenhanced by breeding.

Half your problem with me is that you simply don't understand the concepts I'm trying to get across. Wasn't it you that claimed that Waardenburgs Syndrome ( a genetic disorder) was contagious? :laugh:

Not as anyone ever

and your genetic research was based on some monk with peas growing on his window sill basically?

So all of us hunters that breed the best workers to best workers are mistakingly wasting our time :whistling::whistling:

and wrong again on the Waardenberburgs Syndrome that was your other sidekick mark faulkner making claims that all ferrets with white splodges were deaf was nt it? some maybe but not neccessarily all of them :whistling::whistling:

Who cares anyway, I hunt, I keep within the law I don't post stupid illegal images.... I couldn't give a shit what ferret or dog owners do be it hunting or whatever as long as they first and foremost look after their animals.... Why waste your own time getting concerned about other people let them do their thing and we can do ours.... are any of them affecting us???

Sorry Ianb but yes they affected my way of life by getting hunting and coursing banned

Sorry Ianb but yes they affected my way of life by getting hunting and coursing banned

Pet owners got hunting and coursing banned.....? I think your looking into it too much, foget about it, and just do what you do, whats done is done, theres no going back on this ban, we have to live with it and work around it...we just have to be sensible as always when people post stupid images/posts on the net, when really they should keep them to themselves..

Yes Ian as we sat in the Pub Red Lion i do think? all the troops were there are Hunting Pals YES HUNTING PALS!!! after a reading of the Bill when GOOD OLDE Ferry did US a good deed. we fought then and Look where we are Now?!!! My Sport will never be the same and Yours?

Antis they can go feck them selves

so in essence Yes i do care what They have done and My olde saying is what goes around comes around :whistling:

its down to commen sence how we look after ferrets, not pet owners!

a hunter can tell you much much more about the animal than any pet owner

"Like how to put a lit fag end on there nose?".If it wasn't for different folks with different strokes we as hunters would have nothing to say Because its all been said before.P1

Ok i keep ferret's and there kept for one reason and one reason only what they where born to do and that is hunt and kill rabbit's i dont keep pet's sorry even my dog's are working dog's and not pet's i hate the kid's etc playing with them

Anyway below is a photo of what ferret's where made for hunting this was took today bolted over 100 rabbit's with our ferret's and shot 63 rabbit's

GetAttachment32.jpg

All the best and keep hunting

Regards