snakes

andyg

went out to feed the ferrets this morning and went in to the shed where their cages are and there was a six foot long brown snake lying on the ground in there :icon_eek: .he wasn't very happy about being disturbed.i removed him with a shovel will post apicture when i get a chance

went out to feed the ferrets this morning and went in to the shed where their cages are and there was a six foot long brown snake lying on the ground in there :icon_eek: .he wasn't very happy about being disturbed.i removed him with a shovel will post apicture when i get a chance

I hope you counted all your ferrets..........it wasn't sleeping off a midnight feast i hope :laugh:

:icon_eek:

Maybe you should be keeping mongooses, not ferrets.

Trouble is mongoose' (or is it mongeese) :D take on cobras and their venom is like lime juice compared to the brown snake. Love to see the photos Andy :thumbs:

You watch, beofre long i 'll get a warning for my english.... :icon_redface:

Sorry simomon, will try harder....

Matt

:icon_eek:

Maybe you should be keeping mongooses, not ferrets.

Trouble is mongoose' (or is it mongeese) :D take on cobras and their venom is like lime juice compared to the brown snake. Love to see the photos Andy :thumbs:

You watch, beofre long i 'll get a warning for my english.... :icon_redface:

Sorry simomon, will try harder....

Matt

It was a toss away comment on the plural of mongoose, try not to be so paranoid :whistling: