Foxing with Lamp and Rifle.........

:clapper: Good going lads! :good: Sound's like you're enjoying your trip SS.

I hope you're doing your country proud whilst you're over there mate, by showing the Irish lads how to drink properly, and then stunning them with renditions of 'Hymns & Arias' as loud as you can sing it... :whistling::laugh:

good shooting there lads, i have now got something to live up too when you get over here ,i better start leaving them now or there will be none left for you to shoot, but there wil be some lamp shy ones for you :whistling: .

Well done guys, that's an impressive bag you got there, And what sounds like a good night's irish craic, Well done on the long shot sounder, Is that the tables ye got sorted with.........if so looks like they are doing well for you.... hope you enjoyed the irish countryside SS....... :notworthy:

Well done guys, that's an impressive bag you got there, And what sounds like a good night's irish craic, Well done on the long shot sounder, Is that the tables ye got sorted with.........if so looks like they are doing well for you.... hope you enjoyed the irish countryside SS....... :notworthy:
thanks snaps it's like he was here all his life lol :laugh: