Llanshooter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm always interested In taking a few pics. Do tell ;)

was up by llandegla a few weeks ago on a spot i just got , farmer was playing hell about some deer that have been seen ,there is 1 stag and 5 hinds plus a couple of last years young , there white so the must have got out from somewhere but the youngters are part white part redy brown , dont no much about deer at a guess they are fallow but not sure , sat and watched them for 20 mins they where keeping close to the wood but if you followed up one of the gullys you would get a lot closer to them , was a nice sight as it makes a change to see them round here , hopefully the will be left alone to breed , atb Fezz :victory:

The only permissions so far are through a mate and near Oswestry. Am working on a couple on the outskirts of Llan, on the A5 side, both of which have plenty of bunnies. Would definitely be up for a trip out with the ferrets sometime.

hi mate i do lots in gobowen and near llan not many around now seen lots of tracks when i go in morning must be some one lamping the places.