Wrexham area

Llanshooter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue2:

Just up the road in Ruabon area, didnt now anyone from llangollen hunted, thought all you posh boys down there :whistling::laugh::laugh:

Only to see how the lower classes amuse themsleves :tongue2:

New to the fieldsports as grew up a city lad into shooting (phesants mainly, but just started on pigeons, longnetting at night is good fun too). Working on the wife to accept ferrets but no joy so far

:tongue2:
Just up the road in Ruabon area, didnt now anyone from llangollen hunted, thought all you posh boys down there :whistling::laugh::laugh:

Only to see how the lower classes amuse themsleves :tongue2:

New to the fieldsports as grew up a city lad into shooting (phesants mainly, but just started on pigeons, longnetting at night is good fun too). Working on the wife to accept ferrets but no joy so far

:laugh::laugh: yea my other half was not at all keen on ferrets , but now shes got her own :thumbs:

theres some good rabbit ground down your way , but its very hard to get permission on, must keep it for you upper class lads :tongue2:

Tell me about it!

I now a few farmers but they are all tight lipped about permissions, I'm obviously not posh enough, or as I've only lived here 7 years maybe I'm still an outsider - give 25 more years they may give me the nod!

I'm not a million miles away....

Any deer about Llan or surrounding areas??

Tell me about it!

I now a few farmers but they are all tight lipped about permissions, I'm obviously not posh enough, or as I've only lived here 7 years maybe I'm still an outsider - give 25 more years they may give me the nod!

I'm not a million miles away....

Any deer about Llan or surrounding areas??

Heard rumour of something in the Horshoe pass from description it sounded like a fallow - but not convined.

There are also apparently munties and roe near Oswestry, again I haven't seen them myself, but have heard it from experienced shooters.

DSC and stalking are on my to do list

Heard rumour of something in the Horshoe pass from description it sounded like a fallow - but not convined.

There are also apparently munties and roe near Oswestry, again I haven't seen them myself, but have heard it from experienced shooters.

DSC and stalking are on my to do list

I heard there was some In Llandegla forest, Don't know If It's true? Never heard of any In the Horseshoe or Oswesty but will find out.

There Isn't great numbers of anything In Wrexham area really JD. Check your PM's mate.....

I have rooted in that area quite alot and never ever seen a deer slot. I was told a munty has been seen, but it must be an isolated traveller.....

And, to be honest, where i have seen, there wasnt "that" many rabbits either,....JD

"Rooted" Darcy :icon_eek: We all know what thats Aussie slang for.................... :whistling:

I have rooted in that area quite alot and never ever seen a deer slot. I was told a munty has been seen, but it must be an isolated traveller.....

And, to be honest, where i have seen, there wasnt "that" many rabbits either,....JD

"Rooted" Darcy :icon_eek: We all know what thats Aussie slang for.................... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: