Ok, as many of you know I am a shooter primarily, but even us old boys can learn, I thought it was about time, so a couple of months back I did the BPCA exams and whilst I was confident about the Rodents and Legislation I had serious reservations about the insect malarky...(well, I don't often have to shoot them)....anyway...got the results today and f*** me ...I managed to pass every module....!!!

well done i have part 1 and part 2

Seems it has all changed over the last year or two...this is part 2 which I have passed, 1 and 2 rolled together now so I understand! Whatever..I have passed Level 2!

Don't ask...I really don't know why!!!

Seems it has all changed over the last year or two...this is part 2 which I have passed, 1 and 2 rolled together now so I understand! Whatever..I have passed Level 2!

Deker

As I have posted elsewhere, congratulations! I knew you could do it....

Just to clarify, you have passed the RSPH level 2 certificate in pest control (RSPH= Royal Society for the Promotion of Health), which is produced and examined by the RSPH (they are the examining board). This qualification replaced the old BPCA Part 1 (a relatively simple multiple choice exam) and the old RSH.

What used to be known as the BPCA part 2 is now known as the 'BPCA Advanced Technician Certificate'.

Congrats to all who passed anyway....

Deker

As I have posted elsewhere, congratulations! I knew you could do it....

Just to clarify, you have passed the RSPH level 2 certificate in pest control (RSPH= Royal Society for the Promotion of Health), which is produced and examined by the RSPH (they are the examining board). This qualification replaced the old BPCA Part 1 (a relatively simple multiple choice exam) and the old RSH.

What used to be known as the BPCA part 2 is now known as the 'BPCA Advanced Technician Certificate'.

Congrats to all who passed anyway....

That's handy...don't even know what I have passed...well at least it has all changed...got that bit right!!

the company I work for sent me to the college/uni for a weeks study and exam at the end, I'd only been working in pest control around 6 months and was cacking it, as everyone said it was to soon, the instructor put my mind at rest on my arrival, and although the insect bit bored me to death, I passed, was well happy as it meant a £3000 pay rise

the company I work for sent me to the college/uni for a weeks study and exam at the end, I'd only been working in pest control around 6 months and was cacking it, as everyone said it was to soon, the instructor put my mind at rest on my arrival, and although the insect bit bored me to death, I passed, was well happy as it meant a £3000 pay rise

Well Done! £3000 pay rise, ours is a £500 but the qualification is worth it.