Bull Blooded Earth Dogs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all i have never said meg could be called away what i said was %100 fox but if she got herself anywhere a bit naughtyand i had to leave her she would eventually come looking for me and that doesnt mean 5 minutes later but if she knows your there or hears your digging shes staying.To many lads claim to have dogs that stay all day or that would die down there when the longest they have had them in is an hour or two.Yes i did say IF the bitch made the grade she would be mated back to josh in a few years which you agrreed would be the way to go.Shay said in his post that the pup would have probably went the other day that doesnt supprise me i told you a month ago he wanted to be in when we were digging to meg and how the litter brother self entered 4 weeks ago whilst out on exercise i just couldnt put up with all his other bad habits which were spoiling my otherwise well balanced kennel.Everything you have tried to slag meg off for if you didnt know before the mating you most deffinately did before you sent someone to pick the pup up and by then id asked you how much you wanted for me to keep the pup.all the lads that know us both know you promised me that if the pup went anywhere it would come back to me so how do you expect anyone to believe your crap when you have shown yourself to be somebody so untrustworthy whos word means nothing

bunch of messers have given me a headache. i told you you should have a nice sensible white dog off me wilf, its easy then because no other f****r will want it or care where it came from :tongue2:

your pics are good mack, like the stamp of dog.

I AM LOST WITH ALL THIS....DOWNSOUTH FROM WHAT I HAVE READ YOU SEEM TO WORK YOUR BITCH, AND YOU TOOK 1 MANS WORD THAT HIS DOG WAS THE DOGS BOLLOCKS. PICKAXE DO YOU KENNEL, AND WORK CHAZ????DO YOU KENNEL, AND WORK TILLY???? WHERE DO YOU TIE IN TO ALL THIS????

Pickaxe bred both Chaz and Tilly and owned and worked them, Chaz has without a doubt sired workers and good workers at that, of course a percentage will fail but thats life, Tilly is undoubtedly one of the BEST bitches I have ever dug to and over the years that is a lot to try and count, you could 150% guarantee that if you put her in you would dig her out.

I think Both Chaz and Meg are well bred and wouldnt have been a bad combination to produce a litter, just a shame its gone sour and future breeding cant be done, I know both lads and dont wish to slag off or side with anyone of them, by far the best way would be to get on the phone to each other and sort it out away from here, you pair of girls :tongue2:

tried that one mate and left anserphone messages but got no replys.and all i said in my first post was that wasnt happy with my pup i didnt come on here slagging off his dog like he did my bitch which was a bit of a shock as as only 5 or 6 weeks ago he asked me if i wanted to keep chaz down here saying it would make it easier for me if i wanted to breed him back to meg next time she came in season.Strange that he would let superchaz go over a breeding unknown ,fox bitch that can be called away AGAIN.