what was the first thing you shot

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me lie. rat was 2nd! but it did nearly explode cos it was at 5 yards and it dis a backflip 2 ft into th air and it was with a .22 rimmy (belonging to my cuz) so there wasnt much left of it

not trying to put you down or any thing, but also wasnt that tree rat your first. or first tree rat??

Mine was a blue tit (not proud of it :p). My mate had just shot one and i looked over the fence to see this blue tit flapping around. I assumed he winged it so shot it. On closer inspection it was another one who i guess was trying to get his mate up off the floor. Felt abit jack for that as im not one for wanting to shoot anything. My second was a magpie sat on my chicken shed and was proud of that :p

first thing i shot was a dustbin with an air rifle only only to be hit by the ricochet :icon_redface:

first living thing i shot was a little songbird and the second thing i shot was a jackdaw of a chimeny pot

i felt so guilty about shooting the songbird i had bird feeders put up in my garden