Exremely Conditioned Pitbull

I think the dog looks f*cking ridiculous and totally unnatural.As someone already pointed out its probably a result of a religious training regime along with a strict diet,and a generous helping of Creatine.Body builders dont get in tournament condition through training and diet alone,as is well documented ,its heavy steroid use and an almost zero fat diet,along with removing all sodium from the diet in order to lessen water retention in the muscles prior to competition.I refuse to believe a dog like that is actually any more capable of work than a fit/healthy and more naturally shaped dog.JMO

Do not compare a bull dog in this top condition to a body builder .

A body builder is the most unfit and unhealthy sports man there is ,these dogs are far from that and are not conditioned to build muscle :thumbdown:

And your point is?? Are my lurchers and terriers "poorer" specimens because they are not ripped with muscle? The point i was making is NO animal human or otherwise could become so muscled without "unnatural" training and diet.Perhaps someone with a dog in similar condition can tell us how they acheive this "physique".My father and his father bred and worked dogs all there lives,im pretty certain they never seen a dog with this much muscle definition,its a recent phenomenon.Luckily this shite seems to be confined to bull breeds.As always JMO,YIS,Bill :thumbs:

no there was a freak of a whippet in nottm an few yrs back looked like it had swallowed a chemist but apparently was a rare condition there's a good powder on the market you can buy i put it on pups & older dogs food called stress straight off the shelf

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A superbly conditioned dog,a lot of work required to bring it to that level of form! would love to know more details ie exercise/feed/rest periods etc!!

in the book the world of the american pit bull terrier there's a chapter,

titled bring your dog up to scratch....getting started-the axle & chain set up- the pulley & chain system,

-kennel runs-the dog house-diet-raising the pup b ooks by richard f stratton recommended

Just had a little look through this heated topic lol i just think the reason topics like this get so heated is there is probably no other dog breed in the world today that has had the pi.ss taken out of it by people as much as the Beautiful Pitbull Terrier, & wrongly through the media some people get on the band wagon & have a dislike for them.

as to the pics i think there is a difference between a working healthy dog in top condition & some of those muscle dogs on like some said creatine & god knows what else, i kind of think of it like a world class boxer being the healthy working dog & a weight lifter being the muscle dog.

Speaking of healthy strong dogs check out these two videos the first being just a allrounder & the second one is of one amazing dog.

Happy watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnIaCkVM8hI...feature=related

& this second video is of a bitch... i have never seen a bitch in such fine condition & she puts most males to shame.... i loved watching this dog

Just found this on my PC, think I may have come across it on this forum actually.

Anyway...What are your views on keeping a dog like this?

Too much?

Perfect?

Or is it simply drugged up?

Conditionedpitbull.jpg

Butch :victory:

a lot of work has gone into this dog. to me its perfect and if its free to good home i'll have him

The REAL DEAL just think if we could use crosses like that for rabbits and rats.The dog looks like 24 inch is he?

Edited by gonehunting
F*cking belter of a dog in the last clip Richard :thumbs:

Butch

Thats exactly what i thought & when you consider she is a bitch too.

To me when i think of a super healthy working type dog i think of a dog like the one in that second clip who can pretty much do everything, & thats probably the best trait Pitbulls have they are just supreme athletes who are great allrounders & that bitch is a prime example....

God i hate these feckin stupid laws stopping normal honest people from owning fine specimens of canines like the one above...