bought my old dog back tonight

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick feckers about that let a dog suffer to get to that state.

Dogs are strong animals and can survive a lot of abuse but i would get it checked out by the vet, a little monies now may save a lot later.

Fluids and more fluids and little and often on the feed.

Report the fecker.

oh my god thats a bloody discrace id kick the s**t out of him if i saw one of my old dogs in a state like the just a pure discrace,,,some people should be never be allowed own a dog, :realmad: :realmad:

firstly I'd like to say sorry about the state of the dog but it's just a pity you weren't as bothered about his wellfare when you sold him

hi, thanks to everyone. he is doing better today. hes havin a handful of boiled rice every couple of hours and he's on glutalyte. he's had synulox and noroclav.
try intrasite gel on the wounds - your mrs will know if she worked in a vets or google it .good luck with the dog . Edited by the_stig
hi, thanks to everyone. he is doing better today. hes havin a handful of boiled rice every couple of hours and he's on glutalyte. he's had synulox and noroclav.
try intrasite gel on the wounds - your mrs will know if she worked in a vets or google it .good luck with the dog .

INTRASITE IS GOOD STUFF IF YOU CAN GET IT. Works well with deep open sores as it alows a moist clean wound for healing.

Thought noroclav and synolux were the same, amoxicillin with clavonic acid?

!!!!Shocking!!!!...Name and shame the sick b*****d who starved/mistreated this dog..Shouldn't be allowed to ever own any dogs/pets!....It's people like that who gove lurchermen a bad name :censored:

Good on you for taking the dog back and feeding hime back to his old self :clapper::clapper:

Cheers

Eggy

poor dog looks very ran down id say could do with a tonic the young fela most have over worked him.the holes look like bite holes but could be sores it will take a while but youl get him [bANNED TEXT] again.thats the problem with selling dogs i sold a bullx last year to what i thought was a mate dog was brillent on all game i wanted him back if he wasnt holding him asked how the dog was a few weeks ago and told me he sold him was the last time id have anything to do with people like that.hope the dog comes [bANNED TEXT] for you

Unfortunately no one can ever be 100% sure of someone when they sell a dog. I even got it in writing once that the dog must come back to me if the person ever got rid of it: 3 months down the line the bloke made any excuse he could to fall out with me, then sold the dog on: there's b8stards in all walks of life but when you have the misfortune to sell a dog to one of them, then it's always the dog that loses out.

hope you get him back to full strength soon.

ribb read the whole tred again or just read it he sold it to a good lad and had first refusle but he sold it on read the whole thing mate its in ther a qout to me page 2 or 3

sorry mate my mistake, thats what i get for hedge hopping should try to get my brain in gear before i let my fingers do the talking