Exit the Shitter

its a pity he left. he even has fans in other forums :( i sent his article on chicken pens and killing rats to a friend and she often asks me how he's doing, what he's doing etc.. says she can hear her husband out in the chicken yard imitating an Irish accent while he's checking the rat traps lol

it may seem like a small community but you never know who you'll influence.. in both good and bad ways i suppose.

He may not think so but he's given me valuable advice, everything from dog collars to keeping a milk goat.. i'm tempted to join over at the other forum just to keep up with his advice, but i'll likely just be a lurker. i havent got much advice to offer anyone, i'm only here to learn, and what a damned pity that one of the best teachers has left!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a pity he left. he even has fans in other forums :( i sent his article on chicken pens and killing rats to a friend and she often asks me how he's doing, what he's doing etc.. says she can hear her husband out in the chicken yard imitating an Irish accent while he's checking the rat traps lol

lol,.....but if ye ever heard DS speak he aint got no irish accent lol,...

Ditch is fine and doing what he has a passion for, His Ancestry.

He is also still shooting and trapping like never before so he is still in his element.

I'd like, also, to see an explanation of the post above ;)

His email addy was published on here a few days back so you can still contact him if you want to.

Regards

SS :thumbs:

I will definitely miss DS, as a fairly new memeber his posts were the ones I first read and then looked for. A wealth of information and knowledge, and funny too ! I know that a lot of you long time members and I think DS as well, dont always like us new members but hopefully with time and experience we can be accepted. Good luck to DS wherever he is.

I will definitely miss DS, as a fairly new memeber his posts were the ones I first read and then looked for. A wealth of information and knowledge, and funny too ! I know that a lot of you long time members and I think DS as well, dont always like us new members but hopefully with time and experience we can be accepted. Good luck to DS wherever he is.

i have to say it's nothing to do with new members, it's personal he was always willing to help anyone new find there way around on the site.......So don't take it personal borderman members will come and go it's a fact of life....

lol,.....but if ye ever heard DS speak he aint got no irish accent lol,...

but i have never heard him speak lol

thats the fun thing about the internet. tell people anything you want about yourself and they have no choice but to believe it :tongue2:

edited..

cant say i ever knew where he was from originally, his profile just said ireland lol see how well i keep up with personal stats?

Edited by BlueCoyote