The Destroyer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to right but a lot woundnt admittit alot knocked the dog because of ownerlucky was a good dog and thats that but theres always someone saying different but the dogs gone now end of everyone would li

Maccas, Stevie direct out of lucky, wat a dog, i slipped him 3 seaons and trus80 yrds plus everytime thats why i used him on our bitch CASSY= pups in profile...he killed plenty. . lucky breding is pro

Leec you never spoke to the man who bred Sally , because if you did you would know she wasn't bred out of a pure saluki ! Grace didn't pull up she got injured in her first season which finished her !

Posted Images

what is the big deal about pulling up some dogs have more brain than others so some will stop when they have had enough i would rather have my stop and be alive than have a heart attack some times its all about money and pride but there is allways aother day with a dog thats still alive so how many have had there dog pull up when u have be on your own i bet there r a few but noboby knows so is about dog or money and pride i love my coursing but i love my dog to so a good alive dog is better than a good dead one so lads this is not meant to offend anyone

clueless !!!

Inan, when you say best male dog, would you say youve seen better bitchs? Our old mate stat always used to prefer bitches for hares.

I think its hard to rate dogs on just a couple of outings,but having seen Lucky at the Millenium Forley, and owning quite a bit of footage of him I would put him no 1 out of the males.Sniper looks very impressive on tape,and I always liked Red.

I've only seen Foxy on video, but she looks a world beater. Foxy, Dancer, Blondie, Snowy, would be up there with Lucky.

A good coursing man, and a mate of mine , rates MIles, and Gazza very highly, but I never saw them run. Bitches are supposed to be more lethal ,and they certainly seem to be more precocious than dogs. I always keep dogs just my choice.

I've a 10months old pup here ,cant wait to get him going on some rabbits next season .. See you then P.

T

I bet any man who is into coarsing wish they owned lucky

to right but a lot woundnt admittit alot knocked the dog because of owner

lucky was a good dog and thats that

but theres always someone saying different but the dogs gone now end of

everyone would like a lucky but they dont come around that often

• Like 3

he bread me the second best dog i ever owned Stevie and ive got some cracking pups at 7 months old off him so heres to the future :thumbs:

what was your best dog mucka :thumbs:

the best dog i ever owned was Posh who i bred Stevie too (lucky x Mouse)

how was posh bred is hat the mother two ya pups pal

shes out of j bradfords luke x loftis hairy stuff

posh is out j,b luke x a rough bitch lofty had that the prices from birmingham bred out a lurcher bitch and a pure saluki dog,

posh is the only one that realy made it in that litter

I think your wrong there Lee, Lofty's own bitch from that litter "Suki?" was a good bitch as well i also heard that J.T. Had a dog from that litter doing 3's & 4's also, but i never seen that run so i can't be sure, what I will say is that before she got injured "The Posh" was the best thing I've ever seen run !! certainly up to three any way and i was lucky enough to see the Like's of Rooster, Bow, Blaze amongst other's :thumbs:

sally lofys old bitch was not bred from a pure saluki,,,but he did line her to j b luke to get suki posh j t dog,,,like i said ive seen posh but never seen her run but suki was a class bitch ,,but then so are most of loftys dog look at hidie forley winner,,,ho and he also has loona shes another top class bitch,,,and people wonder why the same lads keep getting good dogs its because there done proper from when there first born till the last hare they run,,,ho and he has another good bitch coming on saw her run once ran 2 and done the 2 she from his old bitch hidie x barney ,,,well done loft keep up the good work mate

what ever in the world you on about mate ,,,i am not lofty all the lads on here no that ,,but im a friend of his and im only telling the truth about the matter posh wasnt the only good one in the sally x luke litter suki was a good one and so was jt dog ,,,and has for hyping up dogs theres no need to hype them type of dogs up they have proved it 100 times over,,,,