new recruit

here are a few pics of my nephew with my dogs.he was over in ireland for christmas from england so took him digging for his first time.he was a natural,holding dogs,keeping dogs quiet,climbing over fences, jumping

streams.walking through cattle that seem to be chasing you he was calm about every thing.he just took everything in his stride and took everything in. he's one for the future ranks of terriermen.

we got 2 the first day and one the next .he loved every minute.after the first day he wanted to be out everyday all day and in any weather he didn't care, he just wanted to be out with the dogs.he can't wait to come back over.

notice the wellies he has on are my sisters hunter wellies.shes had them years but thats the first time they have seen the fields.i don't think they came clean after he'd finished with them

hope these have turned out ok as they were taken of my phone

image1small4pt.jpg

image2small3zu.jpg

image5small6wp.jpg

image6small4ad.jpg

image9small9wg.jpg

Can't beat getting the kiddies involved, its the future of our's and their sport. I took my eldest to his first opening meet aged 3months and he loves it. Better that than sitting at home with the latest playstation or out annoying people. He's creating a little hunting website at school and THL.com is on his favourites list. :good:

My three love comming out, just got to watch some situations, Ferreting they're fine, Lamping the younger ones are full of yip and Questions. They really enjoyed Hunting on Monday, I was rubber necking the field, and tipped the truck in ditch, They can't wait to go back to school and report.

Regards Rob

is that a wheaton in one of them piks?

i've just spoken to the fella who gave him to me and he said he's bred from a red lakeland dog from peter jacksons line to a gary middleton black and tan bitch.the black terrier in last picture is his son out of a cocker bred bitch.

its good to see the young lad out hunting my boy of 4 and a half loves going ferreting he will hold them in the purse net till i get to them hes not very good at setting the nets but hes very keen i cant wait till hes older so i can get him and his 2 year old brother out they are the future hunters and all of us are the teachers good hunting all :good::good:

Guest rubberribs
here are a few pics of my nephew with my dogs.he was over in ireland for christmas from england so took him digging for his first time.he was a natural,holding dogs,keeping dogs quiet,climbing over fences, jumping

streams.walking through cattle that seem to be chasing you he was calm about every thing.he just took everything in his stride and took everything in. he's one for the future ranks of terriermen.

we got 2 the first day and one the next .he loved every minute.after the first day he wanted to be out everyday all day and in any weather he didn't care, he just wanted to be out with the dogs.he can't wait to come back over.

notice the wellies he has on are my sisters hunter wellies.shes had them years but thats the first time they have seen the fields.i don't think they came clean after he'd finished with them

image1small4pt.jpg

image2small3zu.jpg

image5small6wp.jpg

image6small4ad.jpg

image9small9wg.jpg

that lurcher's seen some graft, how old? :good:

Guest rubberribs

image1small4pt.jpg

image2small3zu.jpg

image5small6wp.jpg

image6small4ad.jpg

image9small9wg.jpg

is that red ruff haired dog from chorley