A Few Pics From 'The Sporting Bull Terrier'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Countryboyo

Impressive looking beasts here lads. I love the bull breeds have a staffy bitch myself and am mad about her. Shes three now and i dont know whether I want to breed from her or neuter her. Im just paranoid that the pups will end up in the wrong hands or Il be left with them.

Good eye, p***y, you know your dogs, with you guys talking bulldogs, I just wanted to show off some of the best bolio/boomerang blood there is still available, true as they come and great hunters also. I own these here, the look pretty but they are rough as the come!

This is a hog dog in training here, reminds of the conformation of Colby's Pinscher

Hunting weight on 67lbs in the summer time, big and powerful, moves like a cat, can jump over six feet straight up, very athletic big boy First time out weight pulling - pulled a 1000lbs on the first day!

100_0535-1.jpg

This one here is more along the lines of the old style bulldogs of the past times, my first hunting bitch, very intelligent dog turtlebuster/redboy/heavy jeep she is the foundation of my dogs when I do finally breed a litter, probably about 2 years, this is also the one that hunted down the turkey. She will go to ground a little bit, she will be more along the fox/coon dog. This dog weighs 39lbs conditioned and strong as an OX, she is also show in ADBA conformation shows

100_0544.jpg

This one here is an amazing bitch, I didn't want her and my wife made me bring her home from a friend because she was so pretty, I was pissed at my wife, now I don't know what my foundation would look like with out her, I liked her so much I brought home her brother and this is the future of the Bolio blood - she is bolio/boomerang/jeep and her half brother is heavy bolio/boomerang with a small out of jeep. Very athletic, not much of a hunter but great prey drive, taking her brother into italian greyhound in a year or two, looking to purchase a A+ class greyhound bitch. She maybe pretty but don't have any fur on you or you in for a chase. High drive.

100_0547.jpg

Only a year old and solid as they come, only 29lbs but a solid little bitch, she is down at the farm going to get training hog hunting. She will be a catch dog, great mouth on her. Jeep/Redboy/Turtlebuster, tightly inbred

100_0532.jpg

Pedigrees don't matter but this is one of tightest living offspring of Going Light Barney with a small out Spike/Chinaman and this dog is good, really good, started on the hogs and has the most tremendous bite, he takes one bite and holds it for days, with never breaking loose once. He ways bred once to a bitch from your side of the world from Albizin's yard. That is his boy from the litter, one male from it and living a great farm life as a pet.

100_1126.jpg

All performance bred dogs, and I routed the strenths, intelligence, and pedigrees to these dogs to do something positive like hunting. Things are bad here in the states for the APBT but I have a small piece of history to keep them pure and solid for decades to come. Sorry guys I just wanted to brag a little bit.

Edited by shadowgames
GOOD INPUT THERE SHADOWGAMES AND NICE PHOTOS. I THINK THAT DOG ( WHITE DOG) IS DOUBLE BRED " TIGHE " JIGSAW HE DONT LOOK MUCH BUT I BELIEVE HE IS ONE HELL OF A DOG FOR HUNTING.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Anyone want a particular dog, I have a great collection of APBT and bull terriers out there. I will post more today guys. Some historic dogs. I got a friend that use bull terriers to hunt hogs as catch dogs, I will put some hog photos as well today. I don't know if you guys really have them but I am going hunting with some black and yellow mouth curs this spring, suppose to be solid dogs from what I hear.

Jeep himself, I believe before this is right before his match with Ch. Homer here

jeepincolor.jpg

This is Ramrod's Tramp, one of the best working sons of Jeep

tramp.jpg

Best producing son of Jeep, I have some of this blood and solid

tab.jpg

Far as Pinshcer pics, that is the only I have seen ever of him, I will get some more old school style dogs up, most of these are within the foundations of the current american dogs. The black bitch I put up, she has Colby's dime within 10 generations, which is very unheard of, she is bred beautifully.

my first contribution for the gallery:

Crenshaw Jeep

garrettschjeeprom04qp8.jpg

chjeepyc2.jpg

garrettschjeepromuq3.jpg

Jeep and Snake

jeepsnakeea3.jpg

Colby:

Pinscher

colbyspincherjm8.jpg

Webster

colbyswebsterng3.jpg

Bobtail Bob

colbysbobtailbobvt4.jpg

Goldie

colbysgoldyua9.jpg

Jerry

colbysjerrypn8.jpg

Paddy

colbyspaddygx1.jpg

Galtie

colbysgaltietheirishdogyb4.jpg

Dime

colbysdimebc2.jpg

I'll put all photos that i have but its better that you guys ask with names, like the post asking for jeep and colby's dogs.

its a huge photo gallery library(16 years pilling up), the old and the new great dogs.

best regards

post-1048-1229086506_thumb.jpg

me and my old boy ! he´s out of Gr.Ch. Banjo R.o.M. and a 75 % honeybunch and 25 % redboy bred bitch !

he´s 10 now and did very well on the hunts in his younger years !

will post more pic´s of some banjo dog´s me or a mate did in texas !

Greeting´s