The Rabbit.....So Many Uses

Guest traceyg

Well mate Chinese style rabbit will have to try it sometime :rolleyes: You have done a great job there i know it was driving you mad .But if you weren't so good you wouldn't get as many :notworthy: keep up the good work.and the fantastic topics you put up :victory:

Well mate Chinese style rabbit will have to try it sometime :rolleyes: You have done a great job there i know it was driving you mad .But if you weren't so good you wouldn't get as many :notworthy: keep up the good work.and the fantastic topics you put up :victory:

Thanks for the kind words Tracey.........Just need to re-stock up on the Chinese style marinade powder nearly run out.........how you fixed Trace. ;)

Regards

Rolfe.x ;)

i watched a program on tv a while back and it was saying that rabbit depleats nutrients in your body some how thats why if you ate nothing but rabbit you would die.

It's called 'Rabbit starvation.' It's not the rabbit that depletes nutrients as such, it's that rabbit doesn't have enough of the right nutrients to keep you alive by itself. It's the same with anything however, you wouldn't last long by eating beef & nothing but beef. You need a balanced diet to stay alive. :thumbs:

I beleive rabbit is around 30% protein, so a good meat for part of your body building diet especialy as us lot can usually get sacks of rabbits for nothing. But dont quote me on that percentage becuase im not sure, there are nutritional analysis websites out there that give you the full analyisis of all kinds of meat and foods.

I beleive rabbit is around 30% protein, so a good meat for part of your body building diet especialy as us lot can usually get sacks of rabbits for nothing. But dont quote me on that percentage becuase im not sure, there are nutritional analysis websites out there that give you the full analyisis of all kinds of meat and foods.

Here you go;

www.nutritiondata.com/facts/lamb-veal-and-game-products/4650/2

I hate to say it but I'm not a lover of rabbit anymore. Growing up we had rabbit 3 or 4 times a week. Stew, pie, curry (real curry not the stuff out of a jar) and grazers fried on the pan. We never wasted it. In fact the ferrets only ever get the heads and offal. Feeding rabbits to dogs is something I've only done in recent years.

But looking at all that lovely lean meat in Rolfes picture I think some rabbit ill be on this weeks menu. MMMMMM.

does anyone know how much protein anc carbs and stuff rabbit meat has per 100g of it thinking bout food choices for my diet im trying to bulk up abit.

rabbit is good clean protein i used to sell it to bodybuilders in the gym get it down you mate