puppies. bull greyhound lab

i got him of my mate when i lived on the farm just for messing around ,he was never taken out on the lamp as such but i would let him run next to the hilux at night whilst checking fields if he started of after a bunny i would try and follow as best as i could and he got a good few ,then when i moved into the town with all my terriers being bitches and the space for building kennels i decided to get his nuts off ,since having them of he has had a few foxes no big numbers and none in open fields some have been when we have dug to the terriers and others in gorse twice out with a mutaul friend of brno17 and mine he had foxes as for hunting now he just runs around cover knocking stuff out for my lurcher ,having his nuts of has finally taken its tole he starting to look like a couch now so you cant do much or else the old fella is flat out the next day ,i dont think you could put just any lab over a greyhound but there will be success stories

i understand all that mate it was just his comments about them been a hot cross for bigger quarry and how it was great on the lamp ect,,,,,

Right spider dick, i know something about you! Mr dog breeder who dont even know the due date of his bitch???? "im not sure when she is due but it will be this next month i would think." this is a quote from one of your posts,

and as for biggin up their dogs pha..."the father is a redgistered border collie who cost me a grand when i bought him as he was fully trained in sheep work. at the time i was a self employed shepered and also did the terriers for a well known hunt,,this collie is the gamest you will see,, marks foxes all day long,draws them from digs gets right down the set if given chance and can kill a fox as well as anything else.....

im a bullx man but ive always wanted a pup from him and have had a few greyhounds but none ever suited,,,

so as far as collies go you wont find a better one to start off with. that is another quote from the same post..... :icon_redface::icon_redface:

So pls tell me where the f***k do you get off?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: fools ey?

not been funny but what the hell was the point in this breeding??? why not stick to a bullx if she was game enough or a lab bitch if he was that good

ive always said its dogs for jobs

cant expect a bull x to catch hares like a saluki dous ect ect

so i cant see any point in these, they wont have the speed and a decent bull x sire would hae far more gameness than your lab,my guess is its been an accident

fair comment , so can the seller enlighten us what good is this cross or was it a accident ,if so shit happens ,if it was planned whats the thinking behind the mateing :icon_eek:

not been funny but what the hell was the point in this breeding??? why not stick to a bullx if she was game enough or a lab bitch if he was that good

so i cant see any point in these, they wont have the speed and a decent bull x sire would hae far more gameness than your lab,my guess is its been an accident

fair comment , so can the seller enlighten us what good is this cross or was it a accident ,if so shit happens ,if it was planned whats the thinking behind the mateing :icon_eek: the bitch looks a nice type

and your point is what???

grey was kenneled with her so not sure of lining date

and please dont tell me your gona put your lab cross in the same league as a collie cross????????????

no corse not but you bigged up your collie, how do you know my lab dont do the same??? the answer is YOU DONT...so you should really keep your opinions confined to what you do know dont you think? I am not passing judgment on your dogs because i dont know them and i would appreciate if you did the same. :victory:

fair comment , so can the seller enlighten us what good is this cross or was it a accident ,if so shit happens ,if it was planned whats the thinking behind the mateing :icon_eek:

the planning is to chill the bull greyhound a bit, so its less like a bull in a china shop, without losing any size or strength and without losing too much athletisity, yeah the pups wont be as athletic as the dam but they will still have plenty to work with. The boys that have bought the pups ive sold so far are all terrier lads who have seen my dogs work in the field so draw your own conclusions......

your right the bitch dous seem a nice type so why ruin it with a lab creating a dog with more lab in it than anything else and then posting it as the ultimate pups for big quarry!!!

what quarry is that? a big bag of food or maybe a stuffed ox :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: theres just no talkin to you is there? you obviously know it all so why ask? muppet......

just seems a shame to waiste the litter by using the lab,you would of been better putting him over a pure grey.there is plenty of well manered bull x out there you could of used. heres myn he has a 8th saluki in him

i must say to you to you youre a k**t for puttin my dogs down before you know them but i must also say thats a fine specimen of a dog, and yes on the next mating i will probably use a bull x.

bull greyhound lab was just something i wanted to try and judging by the pups at the mo the breeding is gonna be worthwhile, only time will tell. you probably know that its not just genetics that make a working lurcher, a pup could have the best workin parents in the world but there is still no guarentee that pup will match it. there are environmental factors to consider so watch this space and ill keep you updated.

still cant get my head round this one , but would like to see how they turn out as they say dont knock it till you try it , you obviously see something good in these so your choice your dogs good look with em :thumbs:

Cheers mate, ill keep you posted.....

Mate of mine had a collie cross lab as big as that Lab and it was an excellent bushing dog but also was lethal at drawing out. I think thats a terrible picture of your lab. You have done him no justice there, Get 1 of him standing or running not laying about.

Mate of mine had a collie cross lab as big as that Lab and it was an excellent bushing dog but also was lethal at drawing out. I think thats a terrible picture of your lab. You have done him no justice there, Get 1 of him standing or running not laying about.

Right then here we go.....

Right then here we go.....

now thats much better. sure hes even faster than the lurcher! lol. good luck with the pups mate .

Have to agree with the photo bit like me dont think you are David Baliey :icon_eek: ,from the recent phots you can see he is a nice specimen,pre ban of course has he ever been near a fox ? if he has how did he react ?

Have to agree with the photo bit like me dont think you are David Baliey :icon_eek: ,from the recent phots you can see he is a nice specimen,pre ban of course has he ever been near a fox ? if he has how did he react ?

he's had plenty....pre ban of course, ive had him from 8 weeks old and never taught him a thing, havent had too, he knows what you want from him and performs every time. he's never struggled with anything like that in fact he probably misses it more than i do! ;)