puppies. bull greyhound lab

Why say that "truth of the matter is we have embarked in a long term breeding programme "

Where you have already said i think il put a bullx to her next? If the lab cross is going to be so good why even dream of somthing as daft as a bullx over your bitch?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very intresting breeding and commments

Seen this cross before with a landowner in Hereford it what mustard on the Lamp agreed not the fastest but heart of a lion and inteligent the only thing he could not do was set the video,naturally being a lab he would retrieve most things good feet too.He caught his fair share and was a pleasure to be around with ferrets and nets.

Are they both workers ???? if they are that means you are halfway there,have seen show pony bred to show pony or speed machine to a farm collie that wont work sheep,that is what I call a waste of breeding.

Only you know your reason for breeding and you are willing to take people out on a trial ,cant say fairer than that,have gone to buy a pup having read the add only to find,the pups up to their neck in shit or to be offered to be met by some crossroads.

Give pups away ???? what about the feed that certainly looks to have gone into them the worming tablets and the time

both parents work their arses off and i aint worried bout anyone comin to my kennels and seein them work, i even got a coursin machine in the garage to prove em wrong bout the lab!

i aint goin to try and get tore in about you mate, im just wondering why on earth you would even try and lamp a labrador, why would you purchase a labrador to take ratting and lamping to me it doesnt make sense i also have a lab it also has drakeshead in its pedigree, its a big lab great bone etc, but my lakelands could run rings round it all day, just doesnt make sense to me youve 2 lurchers there (maybe more i dont know) and you take a lab out on the lamp, why feed a lab for rabbiting and ratting when you could get a whippet? like i said aint gonna start an argument just wondering as it seems a bit strange.

oh quick lets breed a pointless litter to try and make some money!!!!

as for the puch in the gob feel free idiot

i think if they were in it for money they would have put lab to lab.

Very intresting breeding and commments

Seen this cross before with a landowner in Hereford it what mustard on the Lamp agreed not the fastest but heart of a lion and inteligent the only thing he could not do was set the video,naturally being a lab he would retrieve most things good feet too.He caught his fair share and was a pleasure to be around with ferrets and nets.

Are they both workers ???? if they are that means you are halfway there,have seen show pony bred to show pony or speed machine to a farm collie that wont work sheep,that is what I call a waste of breeding.

Only you know your reason for breeding and you are willing to take people out on a trial ,cant say fairer than that,have gone to buy a pup having read the add only to find,the pups up to their neck in shit or to be offered to be met by some crossroads.

Give pups away ???? what about the feed that certainly looks to have gone into them the worming tablets and the time

both parents work their arses off and i aint worried bout anyone comin to my kennels and seein them work, i even got a coursin machine in the garage to prove em wrong bout the lab!

i aint goin to try and get tore in about you mate, im just wondering why on earth you would even try and lamp a labrador, why would you purchase a labrador to take ratting and lamping to me it doesnt make sense i also have a lab it also has drakeshead in its pedigree, its a big lab great bone etc, but my lakelands could run rings round it all day, just doesnt make sense to me youve 2 lurchers there (maybe more i dont know) and you take a lab out on the lamp, why feed a lab for rabbiting and ratting when you could get a whippet? like i said aint gonna start an argument just wondering as it seems a bit strange.

oh quick lets breed a pointless litter to try and make some money!!!!

as for the puch in the gob feel free idiot

i think if they were in it for money they would have put lab to lab.

Well That could end up with a dick in the ass grant :lol: