puppies. bull greyhound lab

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt there a post on here before about lab x lurchers? some one said he knew of one that was a good dog........IMO there is not enough running dog in the cross, and i have to agree that bitch was to nice to get lined by a lab should of been a bull x that done the deed... maybe if one turns out good try putting it to a greyhound get some more running dog in there.

"sire drakeshead lab.......Sharneems Black Adder renowned for his strength and size. he is also a pro on the lamp, in the day and on the gun!"

"he is also a pro on the lamp"

how can a labrador be pro on the lamp, what does he do lamp for you. Pointless breed.

Very intresting breeding and commments

Seen this cross before with a landowner in Hereford it what mustard on the Lamp agreed not the fastest but heart of a lion and inteligent the only thing he could not do was set the video,naturally being a lab he would retrieve most things good feet too.He caught his fair share and was a pleasure to be around with ferrets and nets.

Are they both workers ???? if they are that means you are halfway there,have seen show pony bred to show pony or speed machine to a farm collie that wont work sheep,that is what I call a waste of breeding.

Only you know your reason for breeding and you are willing to take people out on a trial ,cant say fairer than that,have gone to buy a pup having read the add only to find,the pups up to their neck in shit or to be offered to be met by some crossroads.

Give pups away ???? what about the feed that certainly looks to have gone into them the worming tablets and the time

most lads are trying to breed from the best to produce the best possible running dog they can so why why on earth put a lab over a bullx bitch,it just dousnt make sense,oh he is good at ratting and wins shows.... well any dog will make a decent ratter and as for shows i dont give a shit. its a pointless cross and a waste of possibly some good breeding on both sides.as for them been good for larger quarry pre ban i think you are either very deluded(2) have low standards as to what is good or (3) you havent really a clue.as for him in a coursing avent was it for 3 legged fat lucrchers or what as any even shit running dog would wipe the floor with it on speed and turning. a pointless breeding by either accident or for monatary gain,there is far far too many rubbish running dogs getting bred from as it is whithout someone outcrossing to a seal lookalike.

make it worse far worse in my eyes that you have the balls to post them on here saying they will be the ultimate dog for larger quarry,yes there is some young lads who will belive you but there is also a lot of decent lads on here trying to achive the best so just think this is a piss take :icon_eek::icon_eek:

blah blah blah, meat head you sayin the same shit.....to be honest im sick of hearing you.....you must be one of these that trawls this sight lookin for people to slag off, i wondered why your photo wasnt on ere....youd probably get a punch in the gob! if you wanna go on and on then feel free mate....waste your time.....im not even gona justify myself to you any more so go away and bug someone else you irritating little flea! :wallbash:

Seen this cross before with a landowner in Hereford it what mustard on the Lamp agreed not the fastest but heart of a lion and inteligent the only thing he could not do was set the video,naturally being a lab he would retrieve most things good feet too.He caught his fair share and was a pleasure to be around with ferrets and nets.

Are they both workers ???? if they are that means you are halfway there,have seen show pony bred to show pony or speed machine to a farm collie that wont work sheep,that is what I call a waste of breeding.

Only you know your reason for breeding and you are willing to take people out on a trial ,cant say fairer than that,have gone to buy a pup having read the add only to find,the pups up to their neck in shit or to be offered to be met by some crossroads.

Give pups away ???? what about the feed that certainly looks to have gone into them the worming tablets and the time

both parents work their arses off and i aint worried bout anyone comin to my kennels and seein them work, i even got a coursin machine in the garage to prove em wrong bout the lab!

im not on here to slag you off, but i do find it hard to believe that a lab will do well on the lamp, labs wernt bred for that type of work, they are not built for running like the lurchers are, dont take offence this is just my point of veiw on things.

im not on here to slag you off, but i do find it hard to believe that a lab will do well on the lamp, labs wernt bred for that type of work, they are not built for running like the lurchers are, dont take offence this is just my point of veiw on things.

no offence taken mate, im takin a bit of a hammerin here by spider dick aint i! lmao didnt know people would take such offence towards a dog! Sad Man!

any way in answer to your question.....He aint the fastest dog but it aint just speed that catches rabbits.....his ability to turn is amazing and if a rabbit hits the hedge hes striaght in after it, 9/10 times catchin and retrieving to hand!

both parents work their arses off and i aint worried bout anyone comin to my kennels and seein them work, i even got a coursin machine in the garage to prove em wrong bout the lab!

whats a coursing machine is it like a fruit machine with hares :laugh:

i have a lab x collie which was an accidental mating of my mates farm collie and a lab from one of the cottages and i wish i had never had his nuts removed as i wouyld have loved to have put him over my bull bitch and believe me he dont lack gameness or stamina

i have a lab x collie which was an accidental mating of my mates farm collie and a lab from one of the cottages and i wish i had never had his nuts removed as i wouyld have loved to have put him over my bull bitch and believe me he dont lack gameness or stamina

Here you go spider dick put this in your pipe and smoke it! :big_boss: lmao

Good to know mate, do you work him?

i got him of my mate when i lived on the farm just for messing around ,he was never taken out on the lamp as such but i would let him run next to the hilux at night whilst checking fields if he started of after a bunny i would try and follow as best as i could and he got a good few ,then when i moved into the town with all my terriers being bitches and the space for building kennels i decided to get his nuts off ,since having them of he has had a few foxes no big numbers and none in open fields some have been when we have dug to the terriers and others in gorse twice out with a mutaul friend of brno17 and mine he had foxes as for hunting now he just runs around cover knocking stuff out for my lurcher ,having his nuts of has finally taken its tole he starting to look like a couch now so you cant do much or else the old fella is flat out the next day ,i dont think you could put just any lab over a greyhound but there will be success stories