business park

hi every one

went to the b/park last night for a hour or two security guard is starting to do his lotto numbers again double figures.

so went down to the balancing pond got me self set up and got me self sat under the tree line waited for about 20 minutes and out came the cast tonight featuring bunnies 3 bunnies in all.

they are living under the brick built pump shed so slowly shouldered me s410 cross hares locked little squeak up its head came and THWACK down the hill it rolls panned across one still there THWACK it followed its mate .

then went round to the sub station just as i get to the corner of the building there is a window so a quick peek through the window now the last time i looked through this window some one on the park saw me looking through it, that night it was robbed that particular building which i was looking in to so a visit from the police .

and i had to explain that when i look through the window that there is another window on the opposite wall were i can see how many bunnies are out hence the reason .

any way there was 8 bunnies out there last night so crept up to the corner and i think i have mentioned this before about the amount of twigs well didn't see this one so CRACK looked round the building and they all but 2 scarpered so .fixed the cross hares on one THWACK down he goes well the other one wasn't waiting round for the crack or the thwack so it legged it.

carried on down to the bill boards and took up me sniper position me favorite and waited and waited i think an hour had passed and one came out but my view was obscured by the nettles so had to wait and I'm loosing the light so it wasn't long before this Bunnie met its fate. by that time it was getting dark and had a early start for work so headed of back home , I'm of to Stanford Saturday morning 4am so will keep you all posted .who knows another hare ?

here is a pic

shrivvyb07-08-08.jpg

happy hunting

davy