i dare you

Guest bigredbusa

I wonder what sort of response I would get if I came on here saying the welsh were all leek eating sheepshaggers the Irish were all as thick as shit tattie munchers, scots were all tightfisted skirt wearing ginger haired morons who ate haggis and the English were all arrogant pricks....I'm guessing it wouldn't go down well with folks....so why should it be diff for travelling folk....some folk in here have trouble engaging their brains before their mouths.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder what sort of response I would get if I came on here saying the welsh were all leek eating sheepshaggers the Irish were all as thick as shit tattie munchers, scots were all tightfisted skirt wearing ginger haired morons who ate haggis and the English were all arrogant pricks....I'm guessing it wouldn't go down well with folks....so why should it be diff for travelling folk....some folk in here have trouble engaging their brains before their mouths.

:yes:

you forgot to mention the Americans too :victory:

Well us English got off lightly!!!.... Cheers!

None whatsoever from me.

I long ago ceased to care what others think.

Guest bigredbusa
Well us English got off lightly!!!.... Cheers!

well he does have a point :) to much work and too little pay makes us that way .

well i got banned for being a troll apparantly lol he didnt like it when i posted this :

Among English Romani Gypsies the term p***y refers to a traveller that is not Romani. In the book In the life of a Romany gypsy, published in 1973 and written by the respectable Romani author Manfri Frederick Wood, the term p***y is used by Romani Gypsies to refer to a member who has been cast out of the family. According to Manfri, if a member of the family is hot headed or a thief or a trouble maker or brings misfortune on the family, then a family council will be held and that member will be cast out of the family and will have to stay out of the way for ever more. They are regarded as never having even been a part of the family.

lol it's great, they spawn the word and i get banned for using it . now i have to change my isp to get back on again lol

Guest bigredbusa

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

pikeys is what they are :) they could be called a lot worse .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

im sorry it dont wash with me .

Pikeys are a pain in the arse round here. There's 4 counties within 5 miles and the buggers just do the rounds.

They leave sites looking like a fookin bomb site and someone else clears it up. They can afford fookin great Mercs but not a skip.

Terry Doe wants to open his bloody eyes. I don't pay Council Tax to clear up after bunch of freeloaders. :thumbdown:

you forgot to mention the Americans too :victory:

That's because Colonials don't count. :laugh:

yes we do.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! see!

i'd have to take my shoes off to count higher but i dont feel like doing that right now :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:drink:

what would you like for them to be called , either way they leave sites in a shite state and everyone nails everything down when they hear of em in the local area , oh and it's quite common for you to find stolen dogs on certain sites .

pikeys is what they are :) they could be called a lot worse .

anyway im back on bbs on lurking in the shadows :) always one step ahead over the p***y who wrote a book or two lol

It doesn't really matter where the word originated...its the context in which its used to make derogatory remarks against a group of people

yep true , just like blacks are quite happy to call each other the ' n ' word in music and on the street but cry racist if anyone else uses it ?? !!

im sorry it dont wash with me .

Its like saying all blacks are drug dealing pimps...All Asians are shop keepers....all Irish are stupid....everyone gets lumped together....I'm sure there is an element of truth in what you say but again its a gross generalisation and you could apply it to all sections of our society. As for campsites being left like shitholes...I watched a travellers camp being cleared yesterday morning by the police and local farmer around 9.00am in the pissing rain no negotiation just told to move or there would be arrests made....in these circumstances any place would look like a bombsight....You know what this farmer doesnt even use the field in question and is content to let the local neds ride their dirt bikes and quads around it....that cant be right! but hey ho!....look at the press Manchester got after the Uefa Cup Final...not a caravan in sight! :icon_eek: