what is the most rabbits you have got in one day

I haven't had cross hairs on a rabbit in over a week now.

Kits and hob are on chicken wings at the moment.....

Most rabbits in day would be 28 with the rifle... 2-3 hours gutting...

Most with the fert would be 8.

I keep all my catches, so could't handle any more

Matt

I used to get big bags 50/60, when I used to ferreting Rothbury to wooler in Northumberland, and Lauder in the borders area. Here there plenty off rabbits but more difficult ground to work plus I'm on my own for the most part so around 20 adult rabbits is more typical of a good morning.

Guest lurcherboy2008
We caught 45 in a day ferreting four ferrets 2 people just using purse nets 8:00 till 4:00 ...

Pic to prove it

thats better pics to prove, not people who talk shit :tongue2: good going mate

Most i have ever had is 1, earlier this year, well before i got my babies! Three of us, one workin ferrets while me and mate were wielding shotguns! I was on one side of hedge and my mate was on t'other, about 2 minutes after entering the first Jill out popped the coney, no more than 15yds from where i was standing. A snap shot with the top barrel at full choke with a 32g HB Pigeon shell provided me with a nice bag of, errrrr..........minced Rabbit :rolleyes: Nothing else showed for the rest of the day, other than a couple of pigeon in the wrong place at the wrong time :whistling:

Needless to say i hope to have revised my technique by the time this year's 'season' starts!!

ATB,

Chris

Most i have ever had is 1, earlier this year, well before i got my babies! Three of us, one workin ferrets while me and mate were wielding shotguns! I was on one side of hedge and my mate was on t'other, about 2 minutes after entering the first Jill out popped the coney, no more than 15yds from where i was standing. A snap shot with the top barrel at full choke with a 32g HB Pigeon shell provided me with a nice bag of, errrrr..........minced Rabbit :rolleyes: Nothing else showed for the rest of the day, other than a couple of pigeon in the wrong place at the wrong time :whistling:

Needless to say i hope to have revised my technique by the time this year's 'season' starts!!

ATB,

Chris

You will mate everything takes time,but your learning all the time.Picked up a few good tips here.Never ever used a locator but bought one for this season :victory:

25 rabbits in 4 hours on me own one ferret then had to bike 7 miles home stopped by police twice and given a bollocking for upsetting the locals.

I think there were some squiggles to the right of your avatar but i can't seem to be able to move my eyes right to read them :notworthy:

Who is it in the picture?