pictures to follow

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
A well trained dog will pick a third to half of those out there seats at this time of year
she must of had 40 runs and i mean runs no squatters

Well Mark's dog didn't even have any squatters, I'm in awe at his Lurcher hunting prowess :notworthy: good for you Mark you get out there and do some work with your dog don't listen to the haters on here I was wrong about you I used to think you were a selfcentred, egotistic, bighead but now I realise you're nearly taking as many rabbits as me you can't be to bad.

i think you will see i said as she was runing down the beam rabbits were everywere as soon as you went into a field there was loads of em no squatters again you disbeleave :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest joe ox

Mark I dont doubt that you killed 32 rabbits even if there was no squatters. All I was suggesting is its not as mean a feat to a decent dog as some are making it out to be.

Guest markbrick1
Mark I dont doubt that you killed 32 rabbits even if there was no squatters. All I was suggesting is its not as mean a feat to a decent dog as some are making it out to be.

TOTALLY AGREE JOE A DECENT DOG PRESENTED WITH THE RIGHT NUS CAN DO IT ALL THEYVE GOT TO HAVE IS STAMINA SPEED AND INTELIGENCE,IAM SURE THERES MANY ON HERE WHO HAVE DOGS THAT CAN DO THEM NUS AND MORE,MARK

Guest TETLEY

yeah marbrick seven pages and no pics are you sure you have a clue bout dogs or you just a armchair dogger and full of shit and just like to brag about your dogs well if there as good as you say get some pics up and show us instead of sayin shes in bed or on nights and learn how to put pics up your self and stop bullshittin you feckin tossa and the rabbits must all have mixy the ones you are ment to be catchin

Guest TETLEY

yeah marbrick seven pages and no pics are you sure you have a clue bout dogs or you just a armchair dogger and full of shit and just like to brag about your dogs well if there as good as you say get some pics up and show us instead of sayin shes in bed or on nights and learn how to put pics up your self and stop bullshittin you feckin tossa and the rabbits must all have mixy the ones you are ment to be catchin

SHES A PROPER NUSE IN INTENSIVE CARE,AND MY EX WIFE IS A 1ST CLASS AIR HOSTESS FOR QANTAS FLYING OUT OF SYDNEY I PREFARE IF HE GOES AND SEES HER IN HER UNIFORM,MARK :clapper::clapper:

Your ex wife would have to be a first class hostess she couldnt be a second class .

Everything has to be bigger and better :clapper:

Ive been to Tenerife youve been to Elevenerife

well done mark, dont let them doubters annoy you just proves they either dont have good dogs or good ground.i took 44 rabbits and 3 hares in just over 4 hours in one night that was my best,it was my first night on a new bit of ground and the rabbits were really green but so what.just be proud of your wee dog and f*** the doubters theyre only jealous.

all the best johnk snr

Guest Leveller

Give the bloke a break you lot he's put them up here......

Mark's other post with pics

I know that there aren't as many rabbits as he first stated but even so it's an impressive bag. I'd love to be out running my dog but unfortunatley down here in the south west the ground is so hard it's cracking and it's far to hot to run my dog so I've been out with a ferret and the shotgun all afternoon and put a few in the freezer.