L200

Any common faults on the L200 to watch out for?

i hear some of there back cannopys can sometimes get destroyed easily?

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::whistling:

I was waiting for that you fecking fanny :feck: ...........now, any awnsers from someone who isnt a small cocked Scotsman :tongue2:

Any common faults on the L200 to watch out for?

i hear some of there back cannopys can sometimes get destroyed easily?

:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::whistling:

I was waiting for that you fecking fanny :feck: ...........now, any awnsers from someone who isnt a small cocked Scotsman :tongue2:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

youd be better off with a stainless steel canopy if you do get one!!! :tongue2:

Wilf, are you set on getting the L200? I couldn't decide between that or the Navara when I was looking, I test drove several of both and found the Navara had more poke and a better ride. I heard the L200 's big end was prone to go as was the clutch, but then I heard horror stories about Navaras and mines been bang on after 20 months and 50,000 miles, not a single problem............

Wilf, are you set on getting the L200? I couldn't decide between that or the Navara when I was looking, I test drove several of both and found the Navara had more poke and a better ride. I heard the L200 's big end was prone to go as was the clutch, but then I heard horror stories about Navaras and mines been bang on after 20 months and 50,000 miles, not a single problem............

Yeah, thinking about it mate, just want something a bit more comfy for long journeys...........if I ever get to make any :whistling:

Seems you can pick them up for pretty good money now mate...........seen an Animal spec one on the 02 plate, hundred thousand and some miles.......3500!!

Yeah, thinking about it mate, just want something a bit more comfy for long journeys...........if I ever get to make any :whistling:

Seems you can pick them up for pretty good money now mate...........seen an Animal spec one on the 02 plate, hundred thousand and some miles.......3500!!

The more common faults depending on the model appear to be the glow plugs not lasting long....apart from fuel consumption cant say there has been much hassle with mine. :icon_eek:......sorry meant glow not blow :icon_redface:

Edited by undisputed

where do you want me to start mines 02 and needed new engine and gearbox a 65000,then new heater matrix then alternater and electric window motor and now exhaust.so make sure u get a good one.i put an engine out an 06 warrior in mine with low millage 20000,so hope it lasts.it cost me a fortune.the money i spent on it i could of near bought a new one :wallbash:

The more common faults depending on the model appear to be the blow plugs not lasting long....apart from fuel consumption cant say there has been much hassle with mine.

What's a BLOW PLUG ! :whistling:

diesel eqiv of a spark plug!

Good solid performers WILF, not a Toyota, but very good in the bush, turning circle is shite though, apart from that, go for it. As I have said previously, we have a few at work and they cop a pissling.

The more common faults depending on the model appear to be the blow plugs not lasting long....apart from fuel consumption cant say there has been much hassle with mine.

What's a BLOW PLUG ! :whistling:

diesel eqiv of a spark plug!

NO that's a GLOW PLUG :