tax payers money

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Integration,isnt it a wonderfull thing,fatwahs declared on the streets of the UK,Sikh versus muslim wars on the streets of the UK,ah yes,one big happy family :victory:
yes it happens, there's radicals and fanatics but they are a minority and there the only ones you here about,, the majority are good people, it doesnt matter if your black, white or australian every religion, nationalty and ethnic group has its black sheep, how many smack heads are there on the streets of britain? doesnt make every brit a smackpot does it, same as not every muslim is a terrorist, this country could do with listening to some of there idea's, you pinch something over there you lose your hands simple as, here 3 month referall order, you molest a child over there you get thrown in a hole and stoned to death, here 3 months B&B and your name on a register

I have a mate lives in Brixton,his jeep was broken into three times in a month,be bought a Jamaican flag,draped it over the back seat,his vehicle hasnt been touched since,face it,its not like blending paint,we are all more like oil and water because the system and the government are creating a powder-keg :yes:

Integration,isnt it a wonderfull thing,fatwahs declared on the streets of the UK,Sikh versus muslim wars on the streets of the UK,ah yes,one big happy family :victory:
yes it happens, there's radicals and fanatics but they are a minority and there the only ones you here about,, the majority are good people, it doesnt matter if your black, white or australian every religion, nationalty and ethnic group has its black sheep, how many smack heads are there on the streets of britain? doesnt make every brit a smackpot does it, same as not every muslim is a terrorist, this country could do with listening to some of there idea's, you pinch something over there you lose your hands simple as, here 3 month referall order, you molest a child over there you get thrown in a hole and stoned to death, here 3 months B&B and your name on a register

Smack-heads?Where do you think the stuff originates from speed?You ever been to Afghanistan or Pakistans tribal regions?Loads of smack-heads there mate,because its so cheap :thumbdown: They actually say they are growing it to weaken the youth of the west :yes: Your right,not every muslim is a terrorist,I met one who I would trust my life with,but the majority of terrorists are muslim :yes: Deny it ;)

Dont take it personal speed,its not aimed at you,its just a place to let off steam,open the valves a little and lower the pressure,the truth is,and I can tell from your stance that you dont live in London,that the majority DONT try and integrate,I know Indian guys who can hardly speak a word of english after 10 years here,they live in southall,work in southall with indians,eat in indian KFC,drink in indian pubs,shop in indian shops,are served by indian bank-tellers and they really and truly arent interested in british culture as long as they can earn here and send back to india,thats fact however you like to gloss it over,take a rubber band,remember its only got a finite amount of elasticity,stretch it to the max,try and squeeze another centimeter out of it,stung your fingers didnt it?People are ready to snap mate,get rid of labour :victory:

if i went in to social and said i needed money for a car because i couldnt use public transport i would be laughed out of there, to many of them now use the race card to get what they want, and its unfair.

i dont understand why the true british sit back and take it, while the goverment shafts us time and time again

Because thats the good ol British way, piss and moan about it in the pub, cafe, shops etc...........but do feck all.

Voice an opinion that differs from the party line in this left wing utopia that we all live in, and all the powers of the state will come to crush you.

It dont help when folk buy into it either, how many times do people find themselves thinking carefully about what they say in front of non-white or non-british people?

"Oh, we mustnt say, do, write or print anything that could possibly offend someone"..............what nonsense.

Your tax money has been spent building the country in the image of a lot of left wing 1960s student activists ideal.

By the way, I didnt vote for them........but with the massive majority that they enjoy, someone did :yes:

I wonder how long this threaad will last :laugh:

Edited by WILF
Guest Leveller

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on London, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Brits. However, the dust from the attacks has barely settled and the politically correct" crowd begin complaining about the possibility that our patriotism is offending others.

I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Britain. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of London being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity.

As Britons, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over centuries of wars, struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the language! "In God We Trust" is our National Motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, Because God is part of our culture. If St. George's Cross offends you, or you don't like " A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY,OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our National Motto, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great British freedom, "THE RIGHT TO LEAVE". If you aren't happy here then f**k off! We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted , and accepted YOU! . Pretty easy really, when you think about it.

I would really like to know which area of the country you live Speed,theres so much harmony there you must have the Waltons on one side,the Brady Bunch on the other and Charles and Caroline Ingalls living directly opposite,any houses for sale in the street? :hmm:

You must live in the Wilmslow/alderley edge/hale triangle then with everyone striving to get along side by side,and funky music playing as you stroll down the street and say Hi to Mr Ahmed as he beats his wife for letting her Burkha slip in front of an infidel :victory: You have never saw a homeless english person speed????????? :icon_eek:

You must live in the Wilmslow/alderley edge/hale triangle then with everyone striving to get along side by side,and funky music playing as you stroll down the street and say Hi to Mr Ahmed as he beats his wife for letting her Burkha slip in front of an infidel :victory: You have never saw a homeless english person speed????????? :icon_eek:

i will, say hi to mr smith as he beats his wife after one stella to many :drink: close lol macc/staffs border, actually a homeless guy asked me for £2 for a cup of tea the other day, feck knows where it costs £2 for a brew