tax payers money

Put up or shutup is what I think.

If you come into our country and steal all the Taxpayers cash by having cars bought for them and flats rented for them, then you deserve a bit of grief.

Theyre f*****g scum, for everyone of them that comes over that means one more single mum gets put back on the waiting list for a flat.

Butch

The SCUM are the ones who are running this country. Like that dumb bich jacquie smith for one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as always it boils down to racism!!!!!!!!

would you of posted the same story about a white englishman????

benefits are available for EVERYONE !!

its idealism like yours is why the country is overrun with immigrants who many are illegal?

benefits are available for everyone come down to planet earth for a second.

immigrants who come into county get free house , car , clothes badby stuff if they have kids free food the whole lot.

home grown people go in for same benifets " hi i have three kids my boyfriend just left me with no money and a lot of debt can you please be so kind to give me a car fuel clothes for the kids and free food."

let me tell you what the answer is get f****d.

my mother has a 5bed dettached house worth £450.000euro give or take right , my family worked damn hard for right across the road in same house imigriants live in one while at the time the government wouldt give me and my exmissus a house for us and our new born little girl and i quote " youll have to say in a hostel"

what a pile of shite . racism my bollox all we ask is to treated the same as people who dont even belong to our country

so theres no such thing as housing benefit. child benefit or tax credits for english people? when was the last time you saw a single mother and her kids sleeping rough on the streets? your mother has a 450,000 pound/euro(it cant be both by the way) house then what the hell does she need benefits for? 5 bedrooms? your mother-1 you and your missus-2 babys room-3 and you still got enough space for a model train track and somewhere to express your artistic talents if you so desired, you say everyone from the country should be treated the same, shouldnt everyone on the planet be treated the same regardless of religion, nationality or ethnic minority

A family arriving into the country as asylum seekers have to be given priority by the local council,thats why hounslow,slough,southall around heathrow are packed to the gills and english are in a minority,and please dont tell me they are not in those areas because they very much ARE,I knew a somali guy who paid a somali working in Hounslow council housing dept £1000 and was given a council flat,I know an indian guy who sub-let his council house in Hounslow,was getting the rent which paid the mortgage of the house he bought in Leicester :icon_eek: It Happens :yes:

Guest fight the ban

did any one know that we can no longer call a blackboard a blackboard and soon wont be able to fly a union jack. just been looking for the artical i read it on but could not find it.

did any one know that we can no longer call a blackboard a blackboard and soon wont be able to fly a union jack. just been looking for the artical i read it on but could not find it.

whereever you read it its probably made up, the black in blackboard refers to the colour of the board, nothing to do with any ethnic group and can you see buckingham palace and every army barracks in the country lowering there flags because its illegal,

how much of a twat would you feel in prison, what you in for? armed robbery, you? flying a flag! cant see it myself,

sounds like you read something written by a racist to stir up racial hatred

Speed,you said we should all be treat the same,thats cool :victory: But in this world while we are all born equal,some of us are more equal than others.Remember the Union jack being burnt in the streets of London,leicester,birmingham,bradford...............?Jump on a PIA flight,go to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan,fly to Islamabad,take a taxi for 30 minutes to Rawalpindi,ask the driver to drop you at Rajah Bazzar,Take out your Pakistani flag,unfurl it,your already getting venemous glances mate,lighter-fuel?Match?Watch what happens................................. :icon_eek:

Guest gaz100604
[."so theres no such thing as housing benefit. child benefit or tax credits for english people? when was the last time you saw a single mother and her kids sleeping rough on the streets? your mother has a 450,000 pound/euro(it cant be both by the way) house then what the hell does she need benefits for? 5 bedrooms? your mother-1 you and your missus-2 babys room-3 and you still got enough space for a model train track and somewhere to express your artistic talents if you so desired, you say everyone from the country should be treated the same, shouldnt everyone on the planet be treated the same regardless of religion, nationality or ethnic minority

no my mum wasnt on benefits , me and exmissus couldnt stay with mum cos i got 7brothers and sisters so no room. it was us that couldnt get a house with exmissus and baby why cos i was working but my salary couldnt sustain a car a house food a new baby etc etc. how ironic was that . the fact is there spongers, if they come in and work pay there way fine the majority dont.

Guest gaz100604
Speed,you said we should all be treat the same,thats cool :victory: But in this world while we are all born equal,some of us are more equal than others.Remember the Union jack being burnt in the streets of London,leicester,birmingham,bradford...............?Jump on a PIA flight,go to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan,fly to Islamabad,take a taxi for 30 minutes to Rawalpindi,ask the driver to drop you at Rajah Bazzar,Take out your Pakistani flag,unfurl it,your already getting venemous glances mate,lighter-fuel?Match?Watch what happens................................. :icon_eek:

totally agree if the dont like it then feck off someplace else

Its when in Rome Gaz,trust me,I know for a FACT,if we try half the stuff in that region that some of them try here we would be beaten to a pulp and thrown in nick,burn a pakistani flag in Pindi,Islamabad,lahore,karachi your in for a battering!Burn it in Peshawar your in for a lot worse!As I said,when in Rome dont take the piss and you blend in much better,thats a sign that should be Pinned up in 20 different languages behind the immigration counters at Heathrow :victory:

because we were lucky enough to be born into a country that protects us,educates us, looks after us when were sick, gives us the opertunity to find work if we want it supports us financialy if we cant find it and feed us and clothe us if we cant afford it, not everyones born equel,

if mr patel wants to look for a better life for himself and his family then in my opinion that makes him a decent bloke, there not all lazy benifit grabbers, the majority do want to earn and pay there own way and get a taste of the good life that we've got used to and take for granted, a bloke getting a car of goverment is nothing compared to what some of these people have gone through, you go zimbawae and tell a local that and see what he says, we work hard all our life for our nice little 3 bed semi in a quiet cul de sac, these people have probably worked twice as hard all there life and have bugger all to show for it,

what makes this country great is the fact that we can help support people from other countrys whilst looking after our own, britain is a multi cultural society and should stay that way because thats what makes it great

Guest gaz100604

because we were lucky enough to be born into a country that protects us,educates us, looks after us when were sick, gives us the opertunity to find work if we want it supports us financialy if we cant find it and feed us and clothe us if we cant afford it, not everyones born equel,

if mr patel wants to look for a better life for himself and his family then in my opinion that makes him a decent bloke, there not all lazy benifit grabbers, the majority do want to earn and pay there own way and get a taste of the good life that we've got used to and take for granted, a bloke getting a car of goverment is nothing compared to what some of these people have gone through, you go zimbawae and tell a local that and see what he says, we work hard all our life for our nice little 3 bed semi in a quiet cul de sac, these people have probably worked twice as hard all there life and have bugger all to show for it,

what makes this country great is the fact that we can help support people from other countrys whilst looking after our own, britain is a multi cultural society and should stay that way because thats what makes it great

a nice dream a very nice dream but the reality is that its all bollox

a nice dream a very nice dream but the reality is that its all bollox

feel free to elaborate oh great wise one

Thats nice and peachy Speed,if we all lived in the Boswell house and everyone put into the pot,but real life isnt like that,and by the way,Mr Patel lives on the other side of the border,if he lived on the pakistan side of Wagah Junction he is more than likely to be battered to death,they have long memories :thumbdown: Not everyone comes here to work,some are honest in telling you that they come for an easy life,almost 90% of somalis in this country dont actually work and claim benefits,the majority dont try and integrate at all,come with me,lets take a walk,I can show you polish,indian,pakistani,nigerian...............I can show you lots of places where people of a similar ethnicity live in the same areas in effect creating ghettos,ever been to Peckham?I think its changed incredibly since del-boy and rodders lived there,the company vehicle would have had its three wheels nicked because the owners were white :icon_eek: