what I did today

well, after getting up late :icon_redface: with rolfe on the doorstep, waiting to pick some silver jills up, had a good chat, then got stuck in to insulating "wasps" workshop, finishing that, I wanted to get started re developing the outside ferret court as it was empty, after having "richies" ferrets in it for 10 days, when I built this, it was a bit of a rush job, and I always regretted not putting in a drain to ease cleaning/hosing out, plus I had picked up a very shallow butler sink, that I wanted to fit in the court too, to be used as a swimming pool for the ferts, wanted to fit a waste pipe into it, coming to the outside of the court, with a clearing eye/plug at the end, so no need to fit a plug in the sink waste, it can then be filled with water, and once its dirty, the end plug is simply removed, allowing the water to escape, the floor needed re concreting too, as it was a bit uneven and was a pain on cleaning,

well Im pleased with the results, drain and sink fitted in an afternoon

post-5267-1215973154.jpg

post-5267-1215973167.jpg

post-5267-1215973179.jpg

post-5267-1215973193.jpg

nice job that stubby ... are you going to put some rubber matting or something similar leading down into the sink so that they can get out easily .........

it had crossed my mind, will probably wait and see what happens, as the bowl is quite shallow, if I see them having problems with no grip, I'll either silicone some rubber to the edges, or some rocks for them to clamber up, failing that, maybe one of those little aussie lifeguard hats and red trunks, and promote a fert to "lifeguard" :laugh:

Yeah.........nice to meet you all this morning..........great set-up there you have done a grand job........kits have settled into their new home here.........being mothered by the other jills.

Thanks Stubby.

Regards

Rolfe.