• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
Well lads a lassies just out of curiosity was wondering what ye all smoke . No not gonje just cigarettes....

So what brand and type do you smoke and how many a day?

I smoke marlboro lights or reds anything really and about 30 -35 a day

Have to give them up but bye god there good when out in the feild during a days hunting theres nothing like it......

all the best smokers

Tm

:victory:

look what your after starting you trouble making langer :):):):clapper::D

Oh god this may not go down very well but here goes :whistling: i am so anti smoking. both may mum and dad used to smoke 20/30 a day all there life but i hate it . I am also a big believer that people who work with food ie cooks, chefs etc. should not be allowed to work with food if they smoke... sorry all you smokers :victory:

why's that then, they can go have a good crap and pee then, wipe their backside with their hands, pick their noses and rub their nuts with their hands and its ok to prepare your food, but if they smoke its a no no...loony tunes spring to mind here

i do all that at work while im having a smoke :whistling:

i did smoke from 14, then quit for 2 week when i was 17, and when my daughter was born, i just put the cigs down, and it was easy as hell, but now im having trouble with my girl friend and as of last week im back to 20 a day, FECKING WOMEN

Never smoked,

and all my mates that have now given up rugby and just go drinking never have or have quite years ago :angel:s all of us. But I do like the smell of cigars or a pipe and miss these at Christmas ...in fact I like the smells so much I once persuade a girlfriend of mine to smoke a pipe for me :icon_redface: , which was good of her, but her "smokers breath" drove a wedge between us :sick: and our affair ended :blink:

figwood

Well lads a lassies just out of curiosity was wondering what ye all smoke . No not gonje just cigarettes....

So what brand and type do you smoke and how many a day?

I smoke marlboro lights or reds anything really and about 30 -35 a day

Have to give them up but bye god there good when out in the feild during a days hunting theres nothing like it......

all the best smokers

Tm

:victory:

look what your after starting you trouble making langer :):):):clapper::D

:clapper: I know but its a good read to see what peoples outlook on smoking is..

Oh god this may not go down very well but here goes :whistling: i am so anti smoking. both may mum and dad used to smoke 20/30 a day all there life but i hate it . I am also a big believer that people who work with food ie cooks, chefs etc. should not be allowed to work with food if they smoke... sorry all you smokers :victory:

why's that then, they can go have a good crap and pee then, wipe their backside with their hands, pick their noses and rub their nuts with their hands and its ok to prepare your food, but if they smoke its a no no...loony tunes spring to mind here

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,quality mate!!made me laugh anyway :clapper:

Im so glad that when i first tried a cigarette it gave me serious nausea and dizziness otherwise i could be smoking today.

There the job when ya get them well you get them quicker off funny fags lol i remeber geting them few times from not eating all day then smoking lol :clapper:

I started smoking at about 14, it progressed to a 30 a day habit for a while until I kicked it into touch about 7 year ago. Since packing it in I have never felt fatter!!

Whilst I was smoking it had to be Benny Hedgehogs!

me to stopped smoking started eating went from 15st to nearly 18st now , never had any breathing problems when i smoked , cant run a bath now without getting out of breath :whistling: . still ive always got money in my pocket now didnt when i smoked

What do yous all think about the attractiveness of someone with a fag hanging out of thier mouth? Do they look/smell less attractive or more attractive?

same could be said if someone saw you crossing the road with a brace of pheasant over your shoulder or a fert in yer pocket and half a dozen of conies on yer back

i stopped for two yr once, then started again and in the last seven years i quit again for 18 months but started again, all said and done i love my fags and yeah i know its bad for you, let them ban it or try to, course they won't..onto to much of a good thing ain't they.

Apart from lung cancer theres a lot of people on here who are gonna die from strokes,heart attacks or some other form of cancer thats gonna be painfull and they don't smoke..thats a fact, so cut the bull and guilt trips. I have an illness in my family that i have a 50/50 chance of getting and believe you me i would rather have any of the above than that.....