WHAT A NIGHT LAST NIGHT

went out last caught 47 rabbits with my new dog witch was brought from (BLAZE) called ben. was great to see my new dog run. amzing lamp on straight down the beam, lamp off strainght bk, got his first one and brought it back, as i went to get it off him he wanted to play games, as he is only still 14 months old. then after the fisrts 5 he settled down.

and then the night began. the weather was great lovly windy night with some rain. each feild had 40-60 rabits on, we have permission on there to remove the rabbits but there was to many to do in one night 7.8mile ov feilds each side ov ya.

am gunna get pics soon as.

13 month old Dog 26"tts!

Dam is out of a Saluki/greyhound x Beddlington greyhound put to a bull/ridgeback greyhound x bull/greyhound!

Sire is a Bull/Ridgeback x Grey nice dog mate

what u think of my dog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went out last caught 47 rabbits with my new dog witch was brought from (BLAZE) called ben. was great to see my new dog run. amzing lamp on straight down the beam, lamp off strainght bk, got his first one and brought it back, as i went to get it off him he wanted to play games, as he is only still 14 months old. then after the fisrts 5 he settled down.

and then the night began. the weather was great lovly windy night with some rain. each feild had 40-60 rabits on, we have permission on there to remove the rabbits but there was to many to do in one night 7.8mile ov feilds each side ov ya.

am gunna get pics soon as.

13 month old Dog 26"tts!

Dam is out of a Saluki/greyhound x Beddlington greyhound put to a bull/ridgeback greyhound x bull/greyhound!

Sire is a Bull/Ridgeback x Grey

what u think of my dog

That was your first post wrighty,I can't see the word gun mentioned anywhere. :thumbdown:

You should have been over the moon with the dog catching 13, there was no reason at all to tell porkies. :no:

C'mon then, let's see the pics. :victory:

Slightly misleading opening to the thread,theres a bit of a chasm between 13-47 rabbits,plus theres dozens of half-grown bunnies around at the moment,we must have seen 50 in one field at the weekend,summer bunnies?13? :whistling:

Just an observation .

I take the dogs out on the lamp every couple of nights at this time of year just to keep them ticking over but what I have noticed is fields that have alot of rabbit s in them around late evening seem to be empty come 11.30 onwards when its dark enough to lamp and the rabbits seem to appear out of the burrows again as daylight comes in .

has anyone else noticed this ?

Just an observation .

I take the dogs out on the lamp every couple of nights at this time of year just to keep them ticking over but what I have noticed is fields that have alot of rabbit s in them around late evening seem to be empty come 11.30 onwards when its dark enough to lamp and the rabbits seem to appear out of the burrows again as daylight comes in .

has anyone else noticed this ?

I took my mates dog out with the lamp from 11.30pm-1am on sunday night and there were plenty of rabbits about. :yes: I think they'd be out most of the night. :thumbs:

Guest Champ606

Hey guys!

Looks brilliant fun and everyone looks to be doing very well, whats the best why to get permisson from the landowner?

Go and ask outright? or friend of a friend?

• 8 months later...